Official Bulls VS. Warriors Post....Part 1 of S4L Weekend....

Originally Posted by PrinSe3

lol at the warriors fans thinking morrow was gonna shoot 65% the whole year. Kid is an undrafted scrub. Tony Delk dropped 50 in a game. Nothing suprises me. Could he possibly be the black version of matt caroll?
Princess, everything goes right over your head, doesn't it?

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

lol at the warriors fans thinking morrow was gonna shoot 65% the whole year.
LOL at you thinking we actually think that.
Cause he's gonna shoot 70
laugh.gif

You KNOW when Hunter hits a 3 at the buzzer somethings wrong
indifferent.gif

GOT TO have better DEFENSE!!!!!!

lol at the warriors fans thinking morrow was gonna shoot 65% the whole year. Kid is an undrafted scrub. Tony Delk dropped 50 in a game. Nothing suprises me. Could he possibly be the black version of matt caroll?
C'mon man. Stop it. You're generalizing and it's a bad look for you. We ALL don't think Morrow's going to shoot 65% the wholeyear. We're realistic. Get out of here with this generalization.
smh.gif

As for you calling him an "undrafted scrub", it's too early to tell. It's his 6th game for crying out loud
smh.gif
. Save the "labeling"for later when we can have a better grasp of what he can do on the court.

Tony Delk dropped 50?! I did not know that!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Ok, I just got home and I saw in the box score that Marcus played. I don't know what he did but from reading so far, I'm getting the feeling thatMarcus hasn't played well. I want to echo what acid said. Us pro-Marcus people just want to see what he can doon the court before we pass judgment. That is all.

Back
Top Bottom