Official Bulls VS. Warriors Post....Part 1 of S4L Weekend....

Derrick Rose=Rookie Of The Year....

It always nice to get back on track against the worst team in the NBA. LOL @ that clown that miss the lay-up....

S4L=1
Bay Area=0

Originally Posted by S4L3

It always nice to get back on track against the worst team in the NBA. LOL @ that clown that miss the lay-up....

S4L=1
Bay Area=0
roll.gif

I like Rose. He's a tremendous rookie and my pick for this year's ROY. And you're point is?

Ok...

S4L=1
Bay Area=0
Cool...

S4L=1
Bay Area=0
Really, the worst team in the N.B.A. What are you smoking son?

Derrick Rose will win R.O.Y. I hope his ankle will be fine.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

C'mon guys... just stop this "__________ is a bum" talk. It's getting tired.

COSIGN. It's getting mad annoying. Even with that missed layup by Randolph, I hope he gets to see more minutes. He showed what he can do, play him Nellie.

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

Are there are any guards we can trade for AR?
C'mon, now you want to trade Randolph???

Just stop it.
seriously lets not jump the gun so quickly. AR was productive. 10pts 9 rebs 4 blks. for a ROOKIE. i mean he did have some rookie mistakes...butthat's why we call it "rookie mistakes" given more PT he should be great for us. sooooooooo lets not jump the gun and yell "TRADE"after just one game.
indifferent.gif
OR one mistake.... you can blame all themistakes we made tonight for the loss not just a missed dunk.

Y'all trying to argue with S4L3? Let it go, dude is an idiot, everyone knows that by now
laugh.gif
. He's worst than FRESH. At least FRESH is funny.

Just stop it.
You of ALL people know we are not serious
laugh.gif

Rose is a monster, hope he is not injured. Perimeter scoring killed us, as well as SECOND CHANCEPOINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bulls did a good job hustling on those O-Boards. Jacksonplayed alright, minus the 8 MFING TO's!!!!!!!!!! 'Dolph had a nice game. Beli played alright, Morrow, as i predicted, had a bad game. All well, GGBulls.

Damn, I missed that Randolph missed-layup as my stream just jumped to the last 5 seconds
ohwell.gif
...but damn. even if, jumping the gun after that is ridiculous
roll.gif
...he certainly played a fine game despite that. the more PT he gets, the more productive he will be.

that gimme was such a let down
frown.gif
. Besides that though, AR had a damn good game. Hopefully he showed nellie something out there (yeah,right!)

CJ hella regressed this game. Dude was making so many mistakes out there. argh. damn u CJ!

Originally Posted by 22stylez

Just stop it.
seriously lets not jump the gun so quickly. AR was productive. 10pts 9 rebs 4 blks. for a ROOKIE. i mean he did have some rookie mistakes...but that's why we call it "rookie mistakes" given more PT he should be great for us. sooooooooo lets not jump the gun and yell "TRADE" after just one game.
indifferent.gif
Exactly. Rookie mistakes. I'd rather have Randolph learn now than later. I mean, you could simulate all you want in practice, but that'spractice. In-game situations are totally different.

Also, I don't want this to be the new view of Warrior fans this year. Every time one person has a bad game, I don't want Warriors fans to yell out"TRADE HIM NOW!" Let's just stop it. We're going to lose games, it's no secret this year because we have young players to develop. Letthem develop and learn from their mistakes.

Back
Top Bottom