Official Bulls VS. Warriors Post....Part 1 of S4L Weekend....

Y'all trying to argue with S4L3? Let it go, dude is an idiot, everyone knows that by now
LOL. Pass the salt my man....

homey.jpg

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

Y'all trying to argue with S4L3? Let it go, dude is an idiot, everyone knows that by now
laugh.gif
. He's worst than FRESH. At least FRESH is funny.
You're right... back to Ignore for him. I have no idea why I even took him off my Ignore list...

tough game, but this is just lackluster basketball. Glad bulls got the win, but wasnt impressive by any means. Rose will be alright

laugh.gif
rose in the 2nd half of games is
sick.gif
son be puttin in WORK

im not worried about him gettin mvp anymore its already in the bag
pimp.gif

im lookin to 2010 a wade and pooh combo is going to be nice to watch
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Amare Rose would probably work together better, but Wade Rose hometown boys, and backcourt athelicism would be too much to pass up on ... word

you warriors fans talk wayyyy too much. making bold statements after bold statements.

morrow is not a ROY candidate. get over it SMH for even putting him in the same sentence as rose. 2 fluke games.

lol at calling shoes4life a bandwagoner. he stays riding the bulls.
but the score is not
s4l=1 bay area=0.

playoffs, 1 point. beating the mavs. point number 2. beating you last year point 3.

I never get my hopes up, but damn......I got a good feeling about Wade coming home again.

Rose is a damn problem...

We just didn't do what we needed to on the defensive end. Too many open jumpers for the Bulls...

Randolph is a star in the making
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PrinSe3

Amare Rose would probably work together better, but Wade Rose hometown boys, and backcourt athelicism would be too much to pass up on ... word
man i been lookin at the fa's to be and look the knicks cant sign them all (
laugh.gif
) we can build something great in that one year all we have to do is move dengand we in a good spot
smh.gif
@ deng pullin a agent zero on us
smh.gif
if the knicks can move them 2 dudes on the same daywe can move deng
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ shoes

The basketball IQ of the Bulls is one of the worst I've ever seen.
Expect for Rose, it seems like he's just playing with a bunch of idiots
You're correct. It's a train wreck you have to watch.

Originally Posted by jal22588

you warriors fans talk wayyyy too much. making bold statements after bold statements.

morrow is not a ROY candidate. get over it SMH for even putting him in the same sentence as rose. 2 fluke games.

playoffs, 1 point. beating the mavs. point number 2. beating you last year point 3.

First of all, DO NOT associate ALL Warrior fans together, get that straight. DO I associate you with shoes?? Secondly, if you thought that any one of usthought that Morrow was a real ROY candidate, then you need to get your sarcasm meter checked. Last, what the hell are you talking about at the end.

Originally Posted by daprescription

At some of you guys being too dumb to realize that we are joking about Morrow, sad . . .
laugh.gif
smh.gif
With all jokes aside, once Morrow gets accustomed to the N.B.A. level, he can definitely produce well off the bench.

ok my bad but most warriors fans like to make bold statements. and how am i supposed to know if someone is trying to be sarcastic when they state that *#@ inevery thread pertaining to the warriors. for all i know there IS someone that narrow minded to think morrow is a candidate for ROY.

lol way to delete a whole section of my post to make me sound dumb.

i'm talking about his dumb point system. he thinks he's always right he even bet his screenname that we wouldnt make the playoffs. i'm just tryingto say we're up on his point system.

i'm talking about his dumb point system. he thinks he's always right he even bet his screenname that we wouldnt make the playoffs. i'm just trying to say we're up on his point system.
What the #+%$?

lol way to delete a whole section of my post to make me sound dumb.

You make yourself sound dumb.

was anyone else able to hear that fan pretty much the whole game? dude sounded like he had a megaphone. that combined with king and funk made for a prettyfunny game.

more like you being to dumb to realize i was just joking around. Refer to my first and second posts.

Back
Top Bottom