Official "BUYING OTHER PEOPLE'S" Food Stamps Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by NycPosite

dude at my job stay selling me his stamps half off food cant go wrong
pimp.gif

there we go!

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

oh yeah i forgot nt is full of rich 16yo white boys who like tennis shoes so not few people would understand how buying groceries half price is appreciated.
laugh.gif

im not braggin about being poor, all im doing is appreciating a deal and saving alot of money buying groceries! hop off.
LOL

to all that ask why am i not in jail! i turned myself in last mondAy at the CITY JAIL and i sat in there for 4 days and they let me go! my main purpose ofturnin myself in was to comply with my probation officers demands to turn myself in beacuse i violated by not paying my fees and not doin community service andattending my drug class. i was going to turn myself into the COUNTY JAIL today but after a friend of mine said he turned his self in for the EXACT same thinghe was in jail for 26 days! i changed my mind and said i will turn myself in AFTER the holidays because i'd hate to be away from my family during christmasand miss out on new years festivities!

thats my story!

im not poor, but im no where near rich! unlike yall my family tries to save money by any means. you aint poor just because you buy other peoples food stamps athalf price and use coupons on double triple coupon day at the grocery store! its called being smart and saving to have more money to pay bills!

My dude Swangaz gets a lot of hate on here, but I die at his threads cus I grew up with cats just like him.

roll.gif

And I knew plenty of cats who used to slang food stamps for half on the dollar. Swangaz, you old enough to remember brown dollars?

Ain't nothing wrong with that EBT hustle or EBT. Trader Joes and Whole Foods takes them too!

We used to have mad food in our apartment when we lived in Queens.

People would be right outside C-Town selling them too.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

im not poor, but im no where near rich! unlike yall my family tries to save money by any means. you aint poor just because you buy other peoples food stamps at half price and use coupons on double triple coupon day at the grocery store! its called being smart and saving to have more money to pay bills!

makes sense if ya ask me

I think alot of people outside the inner city don't really know about stuff like this, so I knew what the typical NT response would be. But this is prettycommon practice by alot of people who dont even come close to qualifying for food stamps. One of my boys owed me 100 bucks and gave me like 300 bucks worth offood stamps instead. Needless to say I was eating like a hood king for a while

Need to get in on this hustle...We aint got nobody flippin stamps on the nawfside tho
smh.gif
frown.gif
. Where you stay at again Swangin?? 3rd ward or sumn bruh ?
I wanna move out to third ward soon

My girl gets food stamps and cash assistance from the good ol DC Govt' since she hasn't been working since she was one month pregnant.

Rough pregnancy.

My daugter is now 6 weeks old.

It's a big help when you only have one income.

Of course she will lose them when she goes back to work.

I tear the grocery store down with the EBT card though....

A couple times this summer we used the card down at the Warf and got a bunch of steamed crabs n shrimp...

Food stamps are appreciated...

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Need to get in on this hustle...We aint got nobody flippin stamps on the nawfside tho
smh.gif
frown.gif

im from 3rd ward and gott a house there but i stay by hobby airport. im in the hood errday doe! if you want an apt or condo they comin up on every block nowcloser to downtown!

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

My girl gets food stamps and cash assistance from the good ol DC Govt' since she hasn't been working since she was one month pregnant.

Rough pregnancy.

A couple times this summer we used the card down at the Warf and got a bunch of steamed crabs n shrimp...

isnt that nice,

whats the xmas menu lookin like?

smh.gif
frown.gif

Word, I wanna move to third ward, but my family moving to Pearland -_- I want a house on McGregor...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Rough pregnancy.

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

I think alot of people outside the inner city don't really know about stuff like this, so I knew what the typical NT response would be. But this is pretty common practice by alot of people who dont even come close to qualifying for food stamps. One of my boys owed me 100 bucks and gave me like 300 bucks worth of food stamps instead. Needless to say I was eating like a hood king for a while

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

smh.gif
frown.gif

Word, I wanna move to third ward, but my family moving to Pearland -_- I want a house on McGregor...
pimp.gif

hell yeah its some nice joints off mc gregor. you will be in the hood but wont have to worry about crack heads and drug dealers being anywhere around! lol

NT's condescending attitude is annoying. I never done the food stamp thing, but by all means, go ahead...its a great deal!

Here they got EBT cards, so i dont know exactly how that would work in terms of buying someone elses food stamps.

Originally Posted by eight2one

NT's condescending attitude is annoying. I never done the food stamp thing, but by all means, go ahead...its a great deal!

Here they got EBT cards, so i dont know exactly how that would work in terms of buying someone elses food stamps.

thats how it is everywhere...you give them the money and either they go with you to the grocery store and do it, or they give you the card and pin#!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom