Official "BUYING OTHER PEOPLE'S" Food Stamps Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
EBT is
smh.gif
and
pimp.gif
the same time, because it helps out people but at the same time some people take advantage...
Seen a lady come into the store I work at spent a $100 and glanced at her remaining balance, thing was like $850
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Trick is to be another minority..... if your white you seem like your undercover

Now you walk around the a store located near the hood like a Food4Less

usually dudes are on this so if you see a guy randomly walking by the cashier, you make eye contact with him like "sup"

Now if hes with it, hes gonna be like "you wanna save some cash on your groceries"

DO NOT REPLY WITH SOMETHING LIKE "What do you mean sir"

Proper response " aight how much can I save"

then dude will tell you how much

20 for 60
40 for 60

you can go low but don't force it

This thread is pure comedy
roll.gif

By Pathmark and I've never seen ppl tryna sell food stamps

And apparently they do this at the Walmart by my school, cuz my old boss used to get them from somewhere...

This is very appreciated especially when I want some 16 oz T-bone steaks and Bags of shrimp I had a lady that would give me $400 for $185
Its an Inner city thing only the hood can relate

i cant believe this is an official post.
smh.gif

this post makes me even more mad because i think my mom is stealing or using someones ebt card and she soooo dosent need it.

i cant believe i just admitted that. but oh well.
indifferent.gif
to my fam.

still love em tho

i got this in the works right now. payin 2 to 1 (common rate in our hood and most every place i know) i only do this during the times im gonna be throwingparties / having family get togethers.

damn in another thread i was just talking about karma. im screwed now

EBT for the win!!! sometimes it's good living in the hood... i agree with Ebay 23 though, people do take advantage... ie: Mom and Dad not married, momstays home with kids collects Foodstamps (benefit card) dad goes out working construction making crazzyyyyy bread... the system gets a foot in they ***.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom