Official "Californication" season premiere...vol. Exile on Main St...

Damn tonight's episide('Money Business')  has been off the chain.  
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Last nights episode was great, Charlie can't catch a break
laugh.gif

I'm pretty sure he's the dad since in last season he wanted to get his tubes untied

Last nights episode was great, Charlie can't catch a break
laugh.gif

I'm pretty sure he's the dad since in last season he wanted to get his tubes untied

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

today's episode was great...

some of the best writing I've seen on television..

The musings on '94 reminded me of Season 1.
Too bad the rest of the show doesn't. 
tired.gif

today's episode was great...

some of the best writing I've seen on television..

The musings on '94 reminded me of Season 1.
Too bad the rest of the show doesn't. 
tired.gif

roll.gif

hank just said..."I look like *$%%@** FBI agent."
Lol -- how ironic (w/ Duchovny having previously starred in The X-Files)!

Season 4 is great. I just got hip to Californication, and have already watched the first 3 seasons in the last month. I really hope our boy doesn't catch the L with this statutory rape charge... Any half-wit on that jury should realize that no deliberate rape of Mia occurred, and a lesser conviction of "unlawful sexual contact w/ a minor" is warranted. I'm interested to see what happens in the final two episodes of this season!
pimp.gif

roll.gif

hank just said..."I look like *$%%@** FBI agent."
Lol -- how ironic (w/ Duchovny having previously starred in The X-Files)!

Season 4 is great. I just got hip to Californication, and have already watched the first 3 seasons in the last month. I really hope our boy doesn't catch the L with this statutory rape charge... Any half-wit on that jury should realize that no deliberate rape of Mia occurred, and a lesser conviction of "unlawful sexual contact w/ a minor" is warranted. I'm interested to see what happens in the final two episodes of this season!
pimp.gif

Catching up on the whole Season 4 right now!

Been so busy lately i haven't had time to watch. I do have the rest on DVD though. I actually prefer watching everything at once. Feels like a long %!# movie lol
About to finish episode 5, then knock out & finish the rest this week.  Of course so far it's
pimp.gif

My favorite show hands down!

Catching up on the whole Season 4 right now!

Been so busy lately i haven't had time to watch. I do have the rest on DVD though. I actually prefer watching everything at once. Feels like a long %!# movie lol
About to finish episode 5, then knock out & finish the rest this week.  Of course so far it's
pimp.gif

My favorite show hands down!

Back
Top Bottom