Official Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Thread - OUT NOW! - FULL Multiplayer INFO Pg1 [New Poll]

Thoughts on the game?

• AMAZING! Best CoD yet!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Solid.

• Meh. Just like every other CoD.

• Trash. I want my money back.

• I ain't eem buy it, bruh.

• Total voters
Word. You got an iHas burner? I've just been using a normal burner and truncating but with people getting banned for playing Halo 4 and having to install disks to the hard drive now I just copped an iHas off of eBay. Should be here by Friday. Hopefully they don't open the servers up until then :lol:.

Na I'm too lazy to burn em myself.. I got a boy that does em for everyone.. Charges $10 per game or 2 for $15.. And the only way you can get banned is if u play online way too early with the game... Especially Halo 4 they've been strict with that cuz it's their premiere game.. My bro has had Halo for almost 2 weeks now

And as far as installing it on y hard drive.. I do that sometimes.. But it's just I case the game ever gets scratched that I can still play it..

Na I'm too lazy to burn em myself.. I got a boy that does em for everyone.. Charges $10 per game or 2 for $15.. And the only way you can get banned is if u play online way too early with the game... Especially Halo 4 they've been strict with that cuz it's their premiere game.. My bro has had Halo for almost 2 weeks now
And as far as installing it on y hard drive.. I do that sometimes.. But it's just I case the game ever gets scratched that I can still play it..
I have never heard of anybody gettin banned for installing a game to the HDD, I do that for every game i have(the important ones atleast) and have never banned.Ihas still puts out faulty burns and so does verbs.Only idiots tried to play halo as early as it leaked, with it being a M$ game and their bread and butter playing it early was a DUMB move and they deserved to get banned. If your modded you should know the ins and outs of how bans works

Realitycheck911 said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGNTER

Na I'm too lazy to burn em myself.. I got a boy that does em for everyone.. Charges $10 per game or 2 for $15.. And the only way you can get banned is if u play online way too early with the game... Especially Halo 4 they've been strict with that cuz it's their premiere game.. My bro has had Halo for almost 2 weeks now. And as far as installing it on y hard drive.. I do that sometimes.. But it's just I case the game ever gets scratched that I can still play it..
I have never heard of anybody gettin banned for installing a game to the HDD, I do that for every game i have(the important ones atleast) and have never banned.Ihas still puts out faulty burns and so does verbs.Only idiots tried to play halo as early as it leaked, with it being a M$ game and their bread and butter playing it early was a DUMB move and they deserved to get banned. If your modded you should know the ins and outs of how bans works
They've never banned anyone for playing a game early online. The one exception being Halo 4 since the ONLY way to have had access so early was by burning it (a warehouse was robbed of a Halo 4 disk and then it was uploaded onto the internet, no games were shipped so it was impossible to have a retail copy). I've played burnt copies of every COD game online prior to release since MW2 and I've never been banned for it. I even played a burnt French copy of Halo ODST early and wasn't banned. I was banned a few days after the release of MW2, but that was NOT because of early online play. That was back when the firmware was known as iXtreme and it didn't have all of the proper checks in it to block Microsoft from knowing if you had a flashed drive/were playing burnt games. After that ban wave the firmware evolved into the much more online-safe LT+, which is what is still being used today (although in principle truncated burns/burns with bad stealth settings could still get you banned).

Installing burnt games on a hard drive only works if you use an iHas burner since normal burners cut off the last 3% of the disk, and since Halo 4 requires you to install the 2nd disk that's the reason I brought it up in my previous post. I'm gonna be new to the iHas burning game though so do you have any recommended settings or programs to ensure I have good burns?

Can someone explain to me why people say "The SERVERS are not up?"
Since when does IW/3arc/Activision provide servers for Call of Duty? Especially if its known to be Peer to Peer hosting?
What servers? Sorry, its just a pet peeve of mine when someone says "the servers are not up." Cause i automatically think Dedi Servers when i hear/read.... Servers... :lol:
Maybe the ability to MatchMake is not turned on .. idk... im just ranting about nothing ...
They're not dedicated servers, but there still needs to be servers to handle the matchmaking process/route the traffic. I guess we should be saying the "matchmaking servers" aren't up :lol:.

Last edited:
First year copping for PS3 gonna be weird.. but got some real life homies to play with so it's all good

They've never banned anyone for playing a game early online. The one exception being Halo 4 since the ONLY way to have had access so early was by burning it (a warehouse was robbed of a Halo 4 disk and then it was uploaded onto the internet, no games were shipped so it was impossible to have a retail copy). I've played burnt copies of every COD game online prior to release since MW2 and I've never been banned for it. I even played a burnt French copy of Halo ODST early and wasn't banned. I was banned a few days after the release of MW2, but that was NOT because of early online play. That was back when the firmware was known as iXtreme and it didn't have all of the proper checks in it to block Microsoft from knowing if you had a flashed drive/were playing burnt games. After that ban wave the firmware evolved into the much more online-safe LT+, which is what is still being used today (although in principle truncated burns/burns with bad stealth settings could still get you banned).
Installing burnt games on a hard drive only works if you use an iHas burner since normal burners cut off the last 3% of the disk, and since Halo 4 requires you to install the 2nd disk that's the reason I brought it up in my previous post. I'm gonna be new to the iHas burning game though so do you have any recommended settings or programs to ensure I have good burns?
They're not dedicated servers, but there still needs to be servers to handle the matchmaking process/route the traffic. I guess we should be saying the "matchmaking servers" aren't up
laugh.gif
*edit*- In no way was i trying to down play you as far as what i said about M$ banning about installing games to the HDD.You good no worries, hit me up and ill try to guide you the best way possible as far as proper burns go

Last edited:
Back to the thread, if you haven't played Tranzit mode its amazing. Im on another forum and alot of information has been found/shared. Im a zombie head so im been playing figured out a few things while playing. If anyone plays let how far have you gotten, ive gotten to round 10.

*edit*- In no way was i trying to down play you as far as what i said about M$ banning about installing games to the HDD.You good no worries, hit me up and ill try to guide you the best way possible as far as proper burns go
Yeah I didn't think you were, I just wanted to clarify what I was saying. I was also trying to let any other NTers who play burnt games know that an automatic ban for playing early online is a common misconception and isn't usually the case. I sent you a PM, goodlook :nthat:.

Last edited:
HI GUISE! :nerd:

THIS WILL BE MY FIRST CALL OF DUTY! SEND ME INVITES!! I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS INVITE ME AND STUFF!

Pre ordered to late to get Nuketown Zomebies
mean.gif
. It will probably come out in the first map pack anyways but damn I was looking forward to it.

First year copping for PS3 gonna be weird.. but got some real life homies to play with so it's all good

Aye you used to play on 360 right? your gt was joe or sumn like that?

Yeah, joeebrap that was me..chicagokid I got the same psn as my 360 gt..all I know imma be pretty dookie having not touched an fps in awhile ..now I gotta get used to it again except now with a ps3 controller

Last edited:
I didn't even know this thread existed. Anyways, got hit with PMs to make a PS3 version, and to do a tournament early next year. I see this thread aint pushing no weight, so Im a lil reluctant to make one.

Do yall still want a PS3 specific one?

I didn't even know this thread existed. Anyways, got hit with PMs to make a PS3 version, and to do a tournament early next year. I see this thread aint pushing no weight, so Im a lil reluctant to make one.

You might want to to see who all is getting it and to see if there is enough people to start a tournament

just an suggestion

Set that up bro!

how do the gamestop midnight releases work? i called and the girl told me dudes camp out all day...fudge all that, i got ish to do,anybody have any tips or experiences to share?

how do the gamestop midnight releases work? i called and the girl told me dudes camp out all day...fudge all that, i got ish to do,anybody have any tips or experiences to share?

theres always like 10 or so people who do this where im at. the line starts to pack around 1030-11PM tho.

if you can pay for the game prior to picking it up, usually they do separate lines. you should be playin at home before 1AM

XBL: P1NSTR1PEZ

paid off the game in full today - getting it at midnight or earlier the next morning.

Back
Top Bottom