Official Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Thread - OUT NOW! - FULL Multiplayer INFO Pg1 [New Poll]

Thoughts on the game?

• AMAZING! Best CoD yet!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Solid.

• Meh. Just like every other CoD.

• Trash. I want my money back.

• I ain't eem buy it, bruh.

• Total voters
I just got this game black ops 2 today don't ask how lol but. It's pretty good especially stout mode I bet that already . There ate a few people playing online now , already ranking up

Tranzit is pretty cool, played for a few hours early this morning now im back on it trying to figure a few more things out.

im not even hype for this or fiending like the previous games, i didn't even know it was so close to release, but i'm still going to buy on day 1 just hoping for a good game.

I felt the same way until I popped in BLOPS and now my body is ready.

Wasnt feeling the hype for this one, but as the days pass and i go back to playing MW3 from time to time after a month or 2 break. I cant wait, it better be good though. Already made my decision to retire from COD if this release is bad.

Pictures or it never happened?

hes not lying. probably has a modded xbox. the game has leaked online already. i will NOT be touching it till RD though. possibility that you could get banned, just like folks did with halo 4.

I felt the same way until I popped in BLOPS and now my body is ready.

That's real talk. BLOPS made me like the series again. MW 1 & 2 I only prestiged once and stop playing but I prestiged all the way through in BLOPS and MW3. I'm looking forward to BLOPS 2.

I just got this game black ops 2 today don't ask how lol but. It's pretty good especially stout mode I bet that already . There ate a few people playing online now , already ranking up
He might have the game, but I'm calling tales of duck on the last part of his post. The online servers aren't up yet so there can't possibly be anyone playing online/ranking up.

Pictures or it never happened?

Just picked up my copy tonight as well.. Been playing zombies all night :smokin

Last edited:
Did y'all rob a GameStop delivery truck driver? How do you guys get the game a week earlier? It cost an extra $40 for you?

if your xbox is modded then you can download the game, mount it w/ software and then play, only thing is people don't sign in otherwise microsoft will know and ban your account/xbox from live. once it gets closer to release say thurs/friday usually legit copies of the game usually leak here and there since retailers get their shipment like a week or so from the launch of the game, if you have a legit retail copy you an play online no problems.

Last edited:
I was iffy on buying this but I guess I will just for zombies, I'll probably wait till Black Friday and just get a deal somewhere

man I still don't have power in my house - hopefully I get it back in time...I miss Madden and WWE 13 and this soon

We starting up a PS3 league again? I can't wait till next Tuesday. Haven't turned my PS3 on in a month and a half. Gotta charge everything up to get ready!!!

We starting up a PS3 league again? I can't wait till next Tuesday. Haven't turned my PS3 on in a month and a half. Gotta charge everything up to get ready!!!

I hope so. I've been getting so much better, almost at level 20 in MW3.

i might cancel my newegg and just pay full price...getting hyped
laugh.gif
Can't you keep it, buy a regular one at like Best Buy or something and then when the $48 one comes in just return that? As long as the one in the mail is unopened then you should be fine, no?

Did y'all rob a GameStop delivery truck driver? How do you guys get the game a week earlier? It cost an extra $40 for you?

Actually pay $50 less for every game I buy and get them early... Benefits of having a modded Xbox.. Not sure why everyone doesn't do this.. There is no cons what so ever

Try GameWorld on Fordgam Road in the BX.
My friend got 3 copies and it says you can download Nuketown 2025 with the code that the game brings. Anyone knows if this really works?

They said call back Monday. I had this spot called Vic music hut in the Bronx on 1489 Williamsbridge Road. I use to pick my games up Friday's afternoon before tuesday's release date but they cut their phone off. Can anyone check that's near by and see if they are open? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom