Official Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Thread - OUT NOW! - FULL Multiplayer INFO Pg1 [New Poll]

Thoughts on the game?

• AMAZING! Best CoD yet!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Solid.

• Meh. Just like every other CoD.

• Trash. I want my money back.

• I ain't eem buy it, bruh.

• Total voters
for yall amazon prime folks, I ordered a couple of hours ago and chose the free 2day shipping. Then, I chatted with an Amazon rep and asked for a complimentary shipping upgrade to a 1-day (release date) and they upgraded me for free. Just have to ask and be nice.

I chatted with an amazon operator online and they waived the $3.99 release date shipping charge too! :pimp:

for yall amazon prime folks, I ordered a couple of hours ago and chose the free 2day shipping. Then, I chatted with an Amazon rep and asked for a complimentary shipping upgrade to a 1-day (release date) and they upgraded me for free. Just have to ask and be nice.
release day shipping is always free for prime, but for select games only.

Elite has been free, however, if u want the map packs, they have a package u can buy for $40 I believe that gives u 4DLC content which is all map packs. prolly gon get that so when that Nuketown 2025 Zombies drop, I can get it since the Hardened edition is sold out. Traded in BO and MW2 and paid $35 total for my copy of BO2 so I'm scr8

Son i have no idea where im getting this game all the mom & pop shops closed down around me :smh:

For those wondering, I preordered copies earlier today at gamestop and they said nuketown will be coming with it..hyped for tonight, especially for that ticket status..**** a long *** line 8)

I was debating whether or not I was doing the midnight release and Im just going to wait until tomorrow

I have to get up early to take my daughter to school plus this chick is supposed to come through tonight :evil:

I wanna go preorder this **** so I can get nuketown.. but my bum*** is too lazy to stop by I just got home from work and don't feel like driving to gamestop just to preorder it :lol:

Pretty sure all copies of the first run of BOPS 2 will have Nuke town included since its a preorder bonus for all stores.

This M8A1!!!!! Its a burst gun that shoots fast like the G11 but its a 4 round burst instead :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom