Official Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Thread - OUT NOW! - FULL Multiplayer INFO Pg1 [New Poll]

Thoughts on the game?

• AMAZING! Best CoD yet!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Solid.

• Meh. Just like every other CoD.

• Trash. I want my money back.

• I ain't eem buy it, bruh.

• Total voters
these blogs say the SA58 is a single shot AR.
I have the game and have been playing multiplayer since Friday, there's no SA58. Only the "FAL OSW". Don't believe the blogs
laugh.gif
SA58OSWNFA.GIF

= FAL OSW?

This exclusive maps BS through preorder and DLC is a disgrace. After paying for Live and Map Packs, you're looking at $100 just for a damn game. This is getting out of control. A slap in the face to the consumer and to the loyal fans of the franchise

Newegg just sent my shipment confirmation and invoice 45 mins ago, i'll be for sure getting it on release day tomorrow :pimp:

Only thing is I'll be at school from 1-7:30pm so I won't go pick it up until 8 >:

Amazon is charging $4 bucks for RD delivery? wow :wow: :lol:

newegg shipped...not sure if your getting it tomorrow unless u paid for it tho, says 3 days shipping for me i just did the 48$ shipped one, if i get it tomorrow great im off

I seen a vid where a guy had the riot shield and he mounted it into the ground on some gears of war type
cant wait till tonight

newegg shipped...not sure if your getting it tomorrow unless u paid for it tho, says 3 days shipping for me i just did the 48$ shipped one, if i get it tomorrow great im off

I live 2 cities north of the factory that ships, plus UPS is operating today, just depends on the distance from the factory i think. I'm actually gonna call them and try and change it to WIll-Call so I can pick it up in the morning :lol: :lol:

I'm looking forward to this game. I've been playing HALO 4 and I do not like online at all.

Question for Xbox users, So last night I was banned mid game playing halo 4. Says something about my account being accessed from another console. I changed e-mail/passwords, when i checked my email said it was due to my bio. If the suspension date says "11/13' (ironic lol) will it be lifted that date? Kinda F'ed up since BO2 comes out tonight and i have it preordered. I did make a dummy account for 14 days tho lol

UGH, i just renewed my premium Elite membership this fall (basically pre-paying for the next COD map packs) only to find out that Elite is now all free AND I have to pay for additional map packs!

I wanna go preorder this **** so I can get nuketown.. but my bum*** is too lazy to stop by I just got home from work and don't feel like driving to gamestop just to preorder it
laugh.gif

for yall amazon prime folks, I ordered a couple of hours ago and chose the free 2day shipping. Then, I chatted with an Amazon rep and asked for a complimentary shipping upgrade to a 1-day (release date) and they upgraded me for free. Just have to ask and be nice.

Hey, any of you guys know how to transfer facebook friends onto your PSN account??

I tried doing it through the BO:2 '"friends" --> Facebook tab. But when i go to sign in it loads for a bit like it's attempting to sign in, but then just stops and asks me to sign in again. Super annoying trying to find my friends again. I don't wanna manually add them all over, so just wondering if there was a way to add them without attempting to add them on the game. If that makes any sense

heres a link to a livestream. Tmart is pretty sick and has great vids on youtube if you don't follow him or heard of him

livestream:

Back
Top Bottom