Official Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Thread - OUT NOW! - FULL Multiplayer INFO Pg1 [New Poll]

Thoughts on the game?

• AMAZING! Best CoD yet!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Solid.

• Meh. Just like every other CoD.

• Trash. I want my money back.

• I ain't eem buy it, bruh.

• Total voters

Yea I switched to EMP nades about a week ago. They are helpful in killing most of the kill streaks that get deployed and like you said, they last forever on a person, haha

Just hit Prestige 5 and got my SMGs diamond just as I finished up lvl 55 doing so :smokin
Debating on working on the last couple of shotguns or move on to the Assault guns to get next.

Also, EL PRESADOR posted this today. :x and this guy and Treyarch needs to fix this ASAP!

:x :x :x

:lol:

Tact nades in general last too long IMO.

Last edited:
^ Concussion grenades are way too juiced they last for atleast 5 seconds. Once you get hit with one you're pretty much dead :smh: :smh:.

t.

Also, EL PRESADOR posted this today. :x and this guy and Treyarch needs to fix this ASAP!

They ended up permabanning him that day from matchmaking.

EMP grenades are great because they can destroy equipment behind walls. Do to the fact they gave larger explosion radius.

8 player tranzit is :smokin

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 where can i join this 8 player tranzit?

Last edited:
What does everybody play in here? I stick with hardcore tdm but have been playing hardcore kill confirmed lately.

Harecore is where its at. My main beef is that I see folks first and shoot and they don't die in core. Hardcore is perfect.

I had a horrible aim streak for like 2 weeks, I couldn't hit **** in the game, and when it rains, it pours. Finally sat down, and just weeded out the ********, and just got better. Got my aim better, focused more, and overall doing a full 180* turn on shooting. Feels good to have my gun game back.

Started up again with the FAL. Figured out how to use it. It's a BEAST. I'm going to start back up with the Assault Rifles in this game. My aim is getting a lot better now. The KSG really fixed my bad aiming habits lol...

Started up again with the FAL. Figured out how to use it. It's a BEAST. I'm going to start back up with the Assault Rifles in this game. My aim is getting a lot better now. The KSG really fixed my bad aiming habits lol...

select fire + FAL = :smokin

I just can't get with the target finder scope. It feels too cheap/corny to use it still to me....

Last edited:
Only need about 30 kills with no perks or attachments to get it gold for me. It is painful using it with nothing. Had to move to hardcore KC for that gun and the Chicom CQB to get gold, lol.

The FAL, AN-94, & M27 are my favorite assault rifles so far.

Last edited:
:pimp: the good ol days

that was when cod was at its peak for me and most of the ogs here

now id be lucky to find time playing 5 straight games in a 2 weeks span

N T K L, back out :rofl:

man!!! cod4 days.. 3-5-7 kill streak.. Boost, Battousai, MoMoney, BadReligion, Nino!!!! those were days.. now on xbox there is nobody playing except cuzzo or keef every now then.. sometime realitycheck..

Yea, man those days were a blast.

I rarely see people on PS3 like I used to. I haven't even prestiged yet on there. :smh:

I haven't played a COD game since COD 4. but picked this up yesterday because I was bored.
Never played with anyone on NT on PS3 before, so hit me up sometime

PSN is MrWes256

If i bought this game but dont have the nuketown code...

will this affect regular online multilayer for me?

Back
Top Bottom