Official Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Thread - OUT NOW! - FULL Multiplayer INFO Pg1 [New Poll]

Thoughts on the game?

• AMAZING! Best CoD yet!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Solid.

• Meh. Just like every other CoD.

• Trash. I want my money back.

• I ain't eem buy it, bruh.

• Total voters
Finally got internet back in my apartment. Got on to COD Elite and signed the clan up for a bunch of upcoming Operations/Challenges.

Anyone still play this for PS3? I got a few players from the MW3 NT lobbies. But so far haven't had any invites for a good minute.

I still hate the lag compensation, it's pretty aggravating. I think I'll stick to MW3, if it continues to be this way.

I just started playing this. I suck getting better tho prestge 2 saaaannn ha. More into ea sports(madden ,fifa, etc)

Add me tho .psn oscar06190

Who is in charge of the "NKETALK" clan on Xbox? I just applied to it today and need an approval. figured I would help out if you guys are trying to level up the clan or something.

Who is in charge of the "NKETALK" clan on Xbox? I just applied to it today and need an approval. figured I would help out if you guys are trying to level up the clan or something.
I made it originally but I handed it to Mecks. Think his GT is MEXFRW...not sure. Lol

i never bought a season pass for cod before. if i bought one say in march would i still get access for things that have been released already like nuketown zombies?

i never bought a season pass for cod before. if i bought one say in march would i still get access for things that have been released already like nuketown zombies?

Yea you should be able to, purchase of the season pass comes with Nuketown which is one of their selling points, doubt they take that off.

I keep either choking my Nucleur ( 30 gun kills) or somebody always rage quits when Im 1 or 2 away :smh:

:lol: I've gone for this **** so many times and fell short so many times i just quit lol. Funny thing is i see alot of people with that tag and they not even
nice :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom