Official Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Thread - OUT NOW! - FULL Multiplayer INFO Pg1 [New Poll]

Thoughts on the game?

• AMAZING! Best CoD yet!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Solid.

• Meh. Just like every other CoD.

• Trash. I want my money back.

• I ain't eem buy it, bruh.

• Total voters
Right when I got to level 10 on Die Rise with my homie I fell into an elevator shaft and died.  My friend just looked at me and got attacked by some zombies and died.  That building is crazy lol.

Really liking the new maps, and they are a lot better running domination on them as well. My least favorite is actually Hydra, just because of the random spots that people camp/head glitch. Guaranteed someone will be in them every game, lol.

Watching people getting taken out by the dam releasing water or getting hit by the ski lift is :rofl:

That Peacekeeper gun is the business! Perfect gun for me because I like to rush, but wish the other SMGs had a little more range like an assault rifle. Throw a suppressor and fast mag on it and it is a wrap :smokin .

Really? I like it. What gun(s) do you normally roll with?

Other than PDW/MSMC/MP7 combos that is, haha

I almost feel like its better than the pdw but not msmc. Im not positive though.

It's a good gun, I dont know what that other dude is talking about.

Really? I like it. What gun(s) do you normally roll with?

Other than PDW/MSMC/MP7 combos that is, haha

It feels too slow for me. They should have put it as an AR. Shoot nothing beats the PDW/MSMC combo lol. I'm close to getting the Peacekeeper diamond and i'm never gonna use it again.

They patched the FAL with select fire.

Almost done getting gold for my Chiqom, this gun is ******g garbage. Will not be using it ever again when I finish it.

Do I need to get Peacekeeper in gold too if I want diamond?

Downhill is stupid as ****. Worst spawns I've ever experienced in a CoD game.

Last edited:
They patched the FAL with select fire.

Almost done getting gold for my Chiqom, this gun is ******g garbage. Will not be using it ever again when I finish it.

Do I need to get Peacekeeper in gold too if I want diamond?

Downhill is stupid as ****. Worst spawns I've ever experienced in a CoD game.

The FAL has more recoil with select fire after the patch. Add fore grip + select fire and it's still a good gun.

Been working on diamond SMG's during this prestige I'm currently on

Only gun I need to get gold now to get diamond camos is the MSNC. Everything else is all gold everything :pimp:

Last edited:
Am I the only one with this problem? Half the time I try to play it tells me my disc is unreadable. There are NO scratches on my disc, looks brand new... doesn't happen on any other game.... sooooooo annoying...

Tried this out yesterday and it actually works. Especially with dumb players who keep trying to run up. I would have never thought to do this either. K/D will go up but SPM will go down. The commentary is funny too. 

Back
Top Bottom