Official Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Thread - OUT NOW! - FULL Multiplayer INFO Pg1 [New Poll]

Thoughts on the game?

• AMAZING! Best CoD yet!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Solid.

• Meh. Just like every other CoD.

• Trash. I want my money back.

• I ain't eem buy it, bruh.

• Total voters
Help me out bros...... What you play, I couldn't fathom going 20 let alone 30-0! I'm doin the runninn man when I get 10-0

Happy that you can now play nuketown and nuketown only. Been goin off all day. Decided to prestige today cause of the double xp and am already level 45.

This lightning strike glitch. :smh:

In terms of scorestreaks, I always run the stealth yoppa. Thing is BEAST.

Last edited:
Always suck at Treyarch multiplayer. 2 quick shots and I'm dead after emptying a clip into the enemy. I get shot through walls, they don't. They see me damn near 2sec before I see them though the kill cam shows us shooting at the same time.

Need to run w/ some NTers to get my game together. Tranzit's gettin boring

Dom and Hardpoint is what I play once you learn the spawns and have a good team with you
playing that slayer role is easy
Cuzzo plays alot of HQ
even Kill Confirm can be a good gamemode

I'd throw demo up there as well. As long as you have a team that knows to let em detonate one and not to plant your second until the end. The combat training helped me out.

Peacekeeper SMG is pretty dope. I only used it for a couple games. It feels likes the ACR from MW3. Every person was using it so I couldn't really see how it stacks up in gun battles vs other weapons. :lol:

If I don't have the map pack with the new SMG, will I be able to pick up the new SMG from a dead person? :nerd:

If I don't have the map pack with the new SMG, will I be able to pick up the new SMG from a dead person? :nerd:

Yes, you will see it and can use it, but you will not have any challenges to use it towards. I saw a video where Vondeharr had tweeted some answers about the DLC last week some time.

Stocks on SMGs no longer allow a player to move faster while ADS than when moving normally.

:stoneface: Isn't that the point of the stock? This is really going to affect my gameplay since I'm big on strafing sideways with lightweight and the stock on my MP7.

From another site

Correct, on some of the smg's adding the stock would allow you to move at over 100% mobility while ads. An attachment should never do this.

All the patch did was to reduce mobility back to where it was meant to be with ads. You still get a slight movement advantage while ads, just not the over 100% advantage that players were getting.

The reason why not many knew about this was because those that abused it did not want the community in general to know this and then cry to have it patched.

Is anyone else getting the lightning strike glitch tho?

Last edited:
bought to get the season pass

wifey gonna buss my sh.. up

she's going to be even more tight with the nike air 3's, royal 1's, and fighter jet foams

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom