Official Call of Duty: Cold War | November 13, 2020

havent played this game in few weeks not really sure why TBH, maps maybe got stale for me ?

catch myself playing god damn Pubg again with friends (new map on PTS server is awesome, very small fast paced)

did they ever add ranked mode yet or like a league mode or something ?

havent played this game in few weeks not really sure why TBH, maps maybe got stale for me ?

catch myself playing god damn Pubg again with friends (new map on PTS server is awesome, very small fast paced)

did they ever add ranked mode yet or like a league mode or something ?

nope. Why would they when sbmm is in lol

nope. Why would they when sbmm is in lol

lol true very true

well people since day 1 been hammering for them to, seems like they been slowly appealing to the customers since i last was on

just like since day 1 people been hammering them to get rid of SBMM, iunno maybe i thought they would listene to people who buy the games

i really havent been on or looked at reddit like i used to

advanced warfare really had the best system it was waaaay ahead of the game

Ranked Play was perfect

4v4 play
each player picks 1 item to keep or remove in match (gun, attachment or perks)

Last edited:
Been playing Gunfight the past like 2 weeks. Mainly 3 v 3...**** is addicting and really really fun

FE6B7343-D008-4111-85AD-03126C6C010D.jpeg

My stats

I find it real hard to get success in this game. I think time to kill is dumb in mw

more campers, and I can never find a m4, mp5, pp90, etcset up with good results. I have to play shoothouse/shipment for some kills cause these other maps I can’t get used to

Iwent back to cod 4 remastered and it’s like I never left

this game is currently broken for me. 1.13 update is almost 73Gb and the ps4 has intstalled it multiple times, as recently as 2 nights ago. just started it up now and the update is installing again. and when i say install i mean it downloads the full 73Gb and then installs.

there is some other update loop issues going on for ps4 owners for 1.13 but i haven't found anything regarding this specific issue. also my ps4 has seen an uptick in crashes lately i think related to COD.

anyone seeing any issues on their end?

...side note, i saw 1917 in imax the other day and missed playing bf1 lol.

I find it real hard to get success in this game. I think time to kill is dumb in mw

more campers, and I can never find a m4, mp5, pp90, etcset up with good results. I have to play shoothouse/shipment for some kills cause these other maps I can’t get used to

Iwent back to cod 4 remastered and it’s like I never left

try playing HQ and turn off cross play.
I feel like with cross play on, it makes the game worse.

for the mp5, try this setup. It’s basically the meta.

B23A769D-367A-41EA-82D2-52C4543089F9.jpeg

I feel you though. This is my least favorite cod game but playing with friends make it bearable

try playing HQ and turn off cross play.
I feel like with cross play on, it makes the game worse.

for the mp5, try this setup. It’s basically the meta.

B23A769D-367A-41EA-82D2-52C4543089F9.jpeg

I feel you though. This is my least favorite cod game but playing with friends make it bearable
Thanks bro. Gonna try this now

Back
Top Bottom