*****OFFICIAL CAM'RON - CRIME PAYS THREAD MAY 12TH*****

maddog345 wrote:
Man Cam needs to do some more tracks with I.N.F.O & NOVA. Cookin' Up has that classic Killa feel to it.
pimp.gif
Best song on the album IMO

the album got some hot joints... I copped just to see if CAM could make a low budget album hot... he prolly dropped a few Gs to make this album.... if he sells5000 copies he's good... JIM JONES ON THE OTHER HAND IS IN THE RED ...... this is an indie album.... SO ILL LET IT SLIDE.... NOT SURE HOW MUCH REPLAY VALUETHIS WILL HAVE BUT ... I'LL KEEP IT IN ROTAION FOR THE NEXT FEW WEEKS

Originally Posted by I GET PAPER

the skit with the girl is the dam best
hilarious....shorty was mad hurt
roll.gif
roll.gif

"I'll really haul off and take a !@## in your !@##"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"go head they watching"

Originally Posted by henz0

maddog345 wrote:
Man Cam needs to do some more tracks with I.N.F.O & NOVA. Cookin' Up has that classic Killa feel to it.
pimp.gif
One of three good songs on the album IMO

fixed.

and cam sellin out shops? i didnt even expect this n NY... cam fans r fiercely loyal... album is bunz for the most part

Originally Posted by Vancity74

I like Woo Hoo, not gonna lie.

But on the real, this album cost Cam maybe 5g's tops to make. He prolly gave Skitzo and Araabmuzik 2 stacks each and threw Byrd Lady and 40 Cal $500 each for their features. I have no idea who C.O. and Sky-Lyn are but they probably PAID Cam to be on the album.

C.O my dude from 114th and Lenox ... he did a whole song and then Cam jus jumped on it at the end ... u feel me? ... like Cam @!*$ wit him hard body and Iguess gave him a lil 15 minutes of shine

I'm a big Cam fan, no %#!#, but this album just doesn't do it for me. Woo Hoo? Really my $+$+#? Beats were subpar to garbage for the most part. Popsin Purple Haze.
pimp.gif

First album I bought in like 7 years. Plan to buy Relapse next week too. I don't know what's gotten into me.

Camron is doing work. I hope his projects come out on time but with killa and the music scene i doubt it.

i wanna see killa season 2 so i can watch flea kill juelz , and i wanna peep his Album thats gonna drop the xmas.

killa got a big year coming up.

and i hope he does 100 K that would be special ESP with what he is working with.

More then 10 birds, I'll serve it to em.
Broke nukka, I'm allergic to em.
Like Aaliyah, listen I'm 1 in a Million.
Elevator in the house, you ain't got one in your buildin.
He walking up 5 flights.
Sheesh. Couldn't be my life.
Use to be, then it got side swiped.
Da na nit, Da na nit Highlights.

This should have made it.
smh.gif

forget what cats is sayin

i can play this joint all the way through.......spend the night and you know whats up grew up me

at the end of the day this killas 6th ring

Back
Top Bottom