[| -- Official Canadian True Blue Jordan III Release (August 8th 2009) EURO/CAN -- |]

Since info dropped, I have 15 PM's asking about hooking people up with a pair south of the border...
laugh.gif

you can go into any Foot Locker and pre-order the shoes. They will be sent to that store and will be waiting for you on release day.
Any Barrie Nters can come see me at the Georgian Mall store and pre-order your pair today.

Originally Posted by dunkadelic2k3

FYI, the Footlocker I went to in Ottawa (St. Laurent) said they are only doing pre-orders. Meaning they are not bringing in the shoe as a normal gr. They are only bringing in ones that have been pre-ordered.

I doubt this is the same for all locations, but just something to be aware of. You might want to check your spot before to make sure that they are bringing them in or not.

the way the "good" jordan releases work now at Foot Locker/Champs (packs, retros) is this way

usually only the top 20 stores get the shoes, but any store can pre-order by looking up the SKU and selling the gift cards. when gift card info is sent to theallocator, they pull out the size from one of the first 20 stores that are supposed to get em and they send the pre-ordering store ONLY the sizes theypre-order, to prevent the product from staying in a store that doesn't sell much of the jordan stuff.

so if you don't happen to be near a Foot Locker/Champs that sells packs/retros, you can always ask for them to look up for the SKUs and pre-order them.

and about the whole SPC thing, it actually depends on the store managers, some allow you to pre-order the pack with the SPC discount without having to actuallybuy the new one since the 08-09 expires august 1st, and you would actually have to buy the new 09-10 spc card. but then you can get some strict store managers,that will require you to buy the new one also to get the SPC discount at the time of pickup.

Thanks for the solid info Sneako.

I guess I'll go do my pre-order today perhaps, just cause I'm too cheap to buy that $8 SPC card, LMAO.

Originally Posted by andrewxle

Hey i got a question... i usually cop my new releases at The Vault in Vaughan but im not sure they will take SPC so im gonna go get them at footlocker... but my question is do you guys think i will be ablke to go the day and purchase or will i have to pre order them? and where can i get a SPC card?

if your planning on getting them at Vmills footlocker they have almost pre-sold their entire allotment already.....but Champs hasn't taken any pre ordersas of yet

i just had mine pre-ordered today.. it's a little bit of a conflict with the 60+ pack 1s but i chose true blues just cuz.. also, i'm gonna save up for60+ 7s pack..

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

SMH at canadian prices and vancouver 14% sales tax..... so used to being spoiled purchasing kicks in the states.

that's soo true.. it would be better if it will all be the same in terms of retail prices. (just a thought)

Originally Posted by jumpmantwo3

TB3's coming with retro cards? Or is Nike cheaping out on this one?
^LOL

Retro cards have been discontinued by Jordan Brand for a bit now, don't remember when they started but none of their releases include retro cards anymore.I'm not sure if "cheaping out" was the reason though.

The 2008 packs are garbage as I already have the OG's that were offered in the packs. So this means the last time I bought a retro was the Aqua8's...and those came with a card. Come to think about it, has it been 2 years already? Dayum.

Haven't collected Jordans per se in years - as an older head with Jordan out of the game for so long it's not the same... The last straw for me is allthis AM/AJ/BW/AF1 "fusion" crap that is muddying the waters of what used to be an awesome basketball shoe line. Call me a purist but when JB startedmixing up with the other lower tier shoe lines is when they lost their cachet, IMO. Nike's just reaching & throwing stuff out, hoping it will stick.

Just waiting on the TB IIIs to drop & that will be it for my Jordan "collecting". Unless, of course, I score a pair of AJ XI blk/reds from a USNTer
tongue.gif

What no retro cards? Maybe it's the Ethos mentality
roll.gif

I only pickup the retros that appeal to me and filter out the rest of the crap JB puts out which includes the OD colourways of the retro 1s.

^yeah jbv1...I agree about J's losing their cachet. Kinda like when Porsche put out the Boxter and Cayenne, when purists such as us only buy 911's. But the difference here is that a $70,000 Boxter is still a $70,000 car that won't be had in outlets like a pair of marked down Team J or Fusion whatever.

just a heads up on the true blues (for foot locker)...

Size 8s are now officially sold out, size 9.5s are almost sold out

pre-orders are gonna be sold out soon at the rate i've been seeing them going

as far as i know, the size 12s are doing fine, my store still has all the size 12s, none of them have been pre-ordered

Originally Posted by Sneako

size 9.5s are almost sold out

pre-orders are gonna be sold out soon at the rate i've been seeing them going
noob-type question here, but if the pre-orders get sold out, does that mean the stores won't be getting any stock in that size for regularretail sale? or will the stores still get a regular retail allotment on-top of the pre-orders?

My SPC card won't be shipped until Jul 30, is it possible to pre-order paying reg. price and then having a price adjustment on the day of the release (whenI'll have an SPC card)?

Back
Top Bottom