[| -- Official Canadian True Blue Jordan III Release (August 8th 2009) EURO/CAN -- |]

Originally Posted by Sneako

just a heads up on the true blues (for foot locker)...

Size 8s are now officially sold out, size 9.5s are almost sold out

pre-orders are gonna be sold out soon at the rate i've been seeing them going

the 8.5's are sold out as well.

Got my pair today. Its seems like these shoes are selling really well with roughly three weeks left before they officially release.

Originally Posted by AntC

Got my pair today. Its seems like these shoes are selling really well with roughly three weeks left before they officially release.
did u get urs from a store early??
lucky u...i have to wait...

jordanheaven wrote:
AntC wrote:
did u get urs from a store early??
lucky u...i have to wait...

^ No, I meant that I ordered my pair today. Like everyone else, I have to wait until the 8th. There are people who have them already, but they bought frominternational sellers.

Originally Posted by madraynge

Originally Posted by Sneako

size 9.5s are almost sold out

pre-orders are gonna be sold out soon at the rate i've been seeing them going
noob-type question here, but if the pre-orders get sold out, does that mean the stores won't be getting any stock in that size for regular retail sale? or will the stores still get a regular retail allotment on-top of the pre-orders?

Yes once pre-sale orders are filled, stores won't have any for regular retail on release day. Some storesusually do get the sneakers that didn't sell redirected to their store, but those are either store display or have been tried on numerous times.

Is there a limit to pre ordering, or is it possible to purchase 2 pairs? And is it the full purchase when you pre order? I ask because my SPC card expires atthe end of month.

Originally Posted by TheRav4

Is there a limit to pre ordering, or is it possible to purchase 2 pairs? And is it the full purchase when you pre order? I ask because my SPC card expires at the end of month.

i believe u can buy more than 1 pair....when i pre ordered mine, they charged my credit card at full....and issued me a gift card of the same value......youwill need that gift card to pick up ur shoes on release day...

Originally Posted by jordanheaven

Originally Posted by TheRav4

Is there a limit to pre ordering, or is it possible to purchase 2 pairs? And is it the full purchase when you pre order? I ask because my SPC card expires at the end of month.

i believe u can buy more than 1 pair....when i pre ordered mine, they charged my credit card at full....and issued me a gift card of the same value......you will need that gift card to pick up ur shoes on release day...

Thanks man, that is valuable info. I plan to go to a local FL as soon as stores open, I'll post if it is possible for multiple orders.

Originally Posted by subtrax

any word on employee discount??
i don't think u can use employee discount...
when i was putting down my order....i saw a line on the paper he was holding....no 30% off

I managed to purchase 2 pairs at 10.5s. The FL manager was cool and down with it, and it seems like it has been done before. Although he mentioned youcan't OD on it as he turned away someone from the States trying to purchase a whole size run
laugh.gif

8s, 8.5s, 9s are sold out from what I hear though. I don't expect many if any pairs to be available in general after pre-ordering is done. The size sheetseemed crossed out too much. And Jordanheaven was right, you purchase the full pair and they give you the giftcard or 2 depending on how many pairs youpurchased, but do not lose it.

man im not in the country until the 24 you guys think i will be able to cop when i get back? i live in vaughan so ill prolyl cop it at footlocker, champs, orthe vault nearby.....

Originally Posted by andrewxle

man im not in the country until the 24 you guys think i will be able to cop when i get back? i live in vaughan so ill prolyl cop it at footlocker, champs, or the vault nearby.....

It really comes down to your size. If your 10.5 and up, you have a chance still.

You CAN order as many pairs as you like, but like someone said above, you can't OD.
I was charged the SPC price on my credit card, you're buying a gift card anyways, now you have about $20 on a FL gift card sitting there doing nothingafterwards, they should let you prepay the SPC price if you have the card, rather than the retail. You got screwed over.
No Employee discounts.

All questions answered/re-iterated.

Originally Posted by ktan09

You CAN order as many pairs as you like, but like someone said above, you can't OD.
I was charged the SPC price on my credit card, you're buying a gift card anyways, now you have about $20 on a FL gift card sitting there doing nothing afterwards, they should let you prepay the SPC price if you have the card, rather than the retail. You got screwed over.
No Employee discounts.

All questions answered/re-iterated.

If you were reffering to me...
I used my SPC card to purchase it. I paid $365 CDN for 2 pairs total ( 2 GCs worth 182.50 each). I knew what I was doing. Read above.

so can i still go to footlocker and purchase the SPC card there and then preorder them? im confused lol

andrewxle wrote:
so can i still go to footlocker and purchase the SPC card there and then preorder them? im confused lol
Depending on the store/sales representative, they might give you the 15% straight up. If not, you can use the current SPC card 08/09 (whichexpires at the end of this month) to pre-order them with the discount. The new SPC that is being sold now does not take effect until August I believe.

Originally Posted by AntC

andrewxle wrote:
Depending on the store/sales representative, they might give you the 15% straight up. If not, you can use the current SPC card 08/09 (which expires at the end of this month) to pre-order them with the discount. The new SPC that is being sold now does not take effect until August I believe.

Your right, August 1st, and I'm not too sure either if they would let you. If the rep/manager is nice they will, they don't even swipe that #%@. But ifyou ask around and manage to snag a 08/09 SPC card (You would be suprised by how many people have it) that would be huge, if you plan on pre ordering beforeAugust.

did the stores you guys went to allow you to use the old SPC card for discount? if they did what location did this happen? thnx

Originally Posted by andrewxle

did the stores you guys went to allow you to use the old SPC card for discount? if they did what location did this happen? thnx

If you mean old SPC card as in the one that is going to expire at the month, they will allow it. All Footlocker locations should. And it is not like they aredoing you a favour, you can fully pre purchase at the full discount price of your SPC card. It is actually more ideal to have the card that expires in a coupleweeks, rather than have the one that starts August 1st because most pairs will probably be sold out by then. Just make sure to show your SPC card when youpurchase them, and you will pick them up on August 8th.

TheRav4, assuming I pre-ordered my pairs using the 08/09 SPC, when I pick it up on RD would I need to show the NEW 09/10 SPC in order to be granted the 15%off? Or would showing the 08/09 card be suffice even though its expired by August 8?

Originally Posted by illistic

TheRav4, assuming I pre-ordered my pairs using the 08/09 SPC, when I pick it up on RD would I need to show the NEW 09/10 SPC in order to be granted the 15% off? Or would showing the 08/09 card be suffice even though its expired by August 8?

Illistic, you do not need the new 09/10 SPC card to get the 15% off. You are making the full purchase with theSPC discount using your 08/09 SPC card (before or on July 31st) like I did. You will receive a gift card per pair you purchased along with the receipt. Andthan on August 8th you will show the gift cards (do not lose those and bring receipt just in case) to simply pick up your pair(s). So again, you do not needthe new upcoming SPC card, just the one that is about to expire. And if you are serious about the purchase, I recommendyou go now because of limited pairs across Canada. I got mine at Erin Mills if anyone is going there.

^^ Thanks

Yeah don't worry, I preordered two pairs already with my 08/09 SPC. Just wondering if they'd con me into buying the new card just to be entitled forthe discount.

Any word on when stores will receive their shipments? I wonder how the quality is on these joints.

Originally Posted by illistic

^^ Thanks

Yeah don't worry, I preordered two pairs already with my 08/09 SPC. Just wondering if they'd con me into buying the new card just to be entitled for the discount.

Any word on when stores will receive their shipments? I wonder how the quality is on these joints.
I presume in the morning, but I have no idea. And I hear the quality on these are quite good for retros. These are the only jordans I havepurchased in like 2-3 years. I'm not much of a sneaker buyer, but I could not pass on these for nostalgic reasons.

Back
Top Bottom