Official CAR AUDIO Thread FAQ added

what do you guys think of getting a box off ebay that was made for a specific subwoofer? im looking at getting a type r and saw theres a seller selling a boxspecifically tuned for a type r. going for about 80 bucks. is it worth it? how much would a mom and pop car stereo place charge?

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Getting paid today
pimp.gif

Goin to copp my system after work... a ___ is HIGHLY anticipating this +**@
laugh.gif
man there is so much stuff on craigslist..... dudes is broke these days... they willing to sell their *@!$ for mad cheap... its a recession!

Getting paid today
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
What you got planned? and what you drivin?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by awash242

Getting paid today
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
What you got planned?
2 12 Kicker L7's
Kicker ZX 100.1 amp
Image Dynamics 6.5" Component speakers * I was going to go with some other brand, but the spot I'm going to has these speakers *
Sundown Audio SAX - 100.4 component amp
Alpine CDA 9887 Deck.

and they are custom building the box...
smokin.gif

and what you drivin?
nerd.gif

2sbld6w.jpg

Getting paid today
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
What you got planned? and what you drivin?
nerd.gif
2 12 Kicker L7's
Kicker ZX 100.1 amp
Image Dynamics 6.5" Component speakers * I was going to go with some other brand, but the spot I'm going to has these speakers *
Alpine CDA 9887 Deck.

smokin.gif
Good choices
pimp.gif

The Sundown 100.4 is one of the best amps Ive used. The signal is crystal clear. I have one bridged for my L6 mids, giving each one ~300 rms without anyproblems
smokin.gif

Getting paid today
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
What you got planned?
2 12 Kicker L7's
Kicker ZX 100.1 amp
Alpine CDA 9887 Deck.

smokin.gif

and what you drivin?
nerd.gif

2sbld6w.jpg

pimp.gif

Nice choices for a first time system. going with some semi-good quality - quality brands there. I wish I had done my research when I copped my first system.

I appreciate it my dudes.

Is it true that I really don't need any rear end speakers?

My __ MONDAY told me that I didn't need them, and I saw someone mention it in the thread....

My __ MONDAY told me that I didn't need them, and I saw someone mention it in the thread....
Yeah its true, you wont need any rear speakers. The fronts will be plenty loud. I dont even have rear speakers in my Tahoe and my passengers canttell..

Originally Posted by TheeQuickness

I'm about to go take a vid of my system in a bit.
Post the video my dude.......
nerd.gif

Yeah its true, you wont need any rear speakers. The fronts will be plenty loud. I dont even have rear speakers in my Tahoe and my passengers cant tell..

Damn... word?

I mean that makes sense tho.... everyone is saying it, so I'm not gonna get them.

^i just tried to.

any song requests before I take a vid?

I just played Gucci Mane - Swing my door, and it just completely drowns out my frontstage even when bass is halfway turned down. my rear deck makes a hella badnoise because its rattling so hard hitting the rear windshield =/.

awash. Haven't done much deadeninng. I was gonna get some SS for my doors, but the time never came around ....

Yeah its true, you wont need any rear speakers. The fronts will be plenty loud. I dont even have rear speakers in my Tahoe and my passengers cant tell..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Play Some These Joints If You Can...

Jeezy - Get Ya Mind Right
Gucci - Money Tell
Gucci - Fast Break
Lil Wayne - Money On My Mind
Gucci - Petty
Gucci - Stupid

pimp.gif

..... Quick, what kinda whip do you have?
nerd.gif

awash. Haven't done much deadeninng. I was gonna get some SS for my doors, but the time never came around ....
You wont regret it if you do it. I filled all my sheet metal gaps with Great Foam, did two layers of damplifier pro from floor to ceiling in mytruck, and then a layer of overkill on top of that. My truck is completely dead and rattle free....the difference is
eek.gif
x1000

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

i swear lil wayne - a millie makes some systems sound real good
grin.gif
. Doesn't get low enough for me.

Spot Rusherz,

Im whippin a 99 Accord
laugh.gif
. shiiiii, I ain't ashamed of it...I justHATE honda quality.

I kinda got the car for free though...so I ain't complainin. I used to whip a '93 BMW 325i. had a %*#! audiobahn sub with audiobahn speaker.

I only got Gucci's trap happy mixtape, but i'll dig around some CD's to see what else I got.

*@%%$% camera...so excuse the quality of it. I just got off a 4a.m.-11:30a.m. shift at work, and i got school at 1:30 so ill try to find some time to make avid.

^^^ i got a 01 accord 4 door as my work car.... after we bought a MDX then i decided to put a cheap system in... im still trying to keep it around $200 - $300
laugh.gif

^i just tried to.

any song requests before I take a vid?

I just played Gucci Mane - Swing my door, and it just completely drowns out my frontstage even when bass is halfway turned down. my rear deck makes a hella bad noise because its rattling so hard hitting the rear windshield =/.

get rid of that song NOW clipped FTL

Ay Spot Rusherz, make sure you ask the installers to take out your old stuff carefully....and save it all in case you ever wanna sell the car. I learned thatthe hard way...

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom