Official CAR AUDIO Thread FAQ added

^Same exact car....same exact color....as mine!

nerd.gif

really though. Its NOT hard to flex a honda accord
eyes.gif

but cotdamn that is some major flex. i wonder what his frontstage is..

Monday,

hmm, never heard of diablo audio technology. Those amps are pretty sexy aesthetically though lol

eek.gif
damn.....
hey will any of these amps work Phoenix Gold XENON X400.1 or Rockford Fosgate P-200 Amp... yes for all 3 subs

Originally Posted by TheeQuickness

MMN,

really though. stop postin them videos. making me look like
frown.gif
when I look at my TC3k.
I dunno why you aren't satisfied
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by krazyl3gz

Monday,

hmm, never heard of diablo audio technology. Those amps are pretty sexy aesthetically though lol
never heard of them either

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

eek.gif
damn.....
hey will any of these amps work Phoenix Gold XENON X400.1 or Rockford Fosgate P-200 Amp... yes for all 3 subs

No. you wanna give those subs 300-400 each.

this would work. i'm not too fond of hifonics but it's a decent budget amp
http://www.woofersetc.com...annel-Zeus-Amplifier.htm

Never said I wasn't satisfied. I'm more than satisfied with my sub.

It's just what I hear about Fi...REALLY makes me want to try them out for my own ears nomtombout?

So many things I wanna try..

SI Mag, Fi BL/Q, '05 XXX, HDC3's, TC-5200k oh so many.

MONDAY... i think it would be a lot easier to find a amp thats a more common brand... JL, Fosgate, Alpine, Sound Stream, Phoenix Gold... because its a loteasier to find on craigslist...
i just wanted to do a cheap set up for a little more base.... some how i went from one 8inch, to 2 , now you convinced me to use all 3
laugh.gif

MONDAY... i think it would be a lot easier to find a amp thats a more common brand... JL, Fosgate, Alpine, Sound Stream, Phoenix Gold... because its a lot easier to find on craigslist...
i just wanted to do a cheap set up for a little more base.... some how i went from one 8inch, to 2 , now you convinced me to use all 3
laugh.gif
UH...hifonics is mainstream
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheeQuickness

Never said I wasn't satisfied. I'm more than satisfied with my sub.

It's just what I hear about Fi...REALLY makes me want to try them out for my own ears nomtombout?

So many things I wanna try..

SI Mag, Fi BL/Q, '05 XXX, HDC3's, TC-5200k oh so many.
Gotcha

MONDAY... i think it would be a lot easier to find a amp thats a more common brand... JL, Fosgate, Alpine, Sound Stream, Phoenix Gold... because its a lot easier to find on craigslist...
laugh.gif
That's NEVER how it is in car audio.

First system single sub setup with only 700 watts or so. I thought it was decently loud. Through time, I wanted more and within the year upgraded to ~1800.Really loud to the average person, but now I wouldn't mind doubling everything. Watt's, subs, speakers. It's just never enough...

I'm a little irritated, I recently switched from two sets of 6.5" Lightning Audio 3-ways to two sets of Infinity Reference 6.5" 2-ways becausethe RMS rating was higher on the Infinity's and now the clarity is %%!#++ up when I take it past a certain volume on certain songs..... I kinda wannaswitch back to the cheap 3-ways.... smh..

Originally Posted by treewing

I'm a little irritated, I recently switched from two sets of 6.5" Lightning Audio 3-ways to two sets of Infinity Reference 6.5" 2-ways because the RMS rating was higher on the Infinity's and now the clarity is %%!#++ up when I take it past a certain volume on certain songs..... I kinda wanna switch back to the cheap 3-ways.... smh..
got them amped?

Don't yall hate when folks have 230523754859 cheap tweeters and PA horns in they car, its loud, but its sounds like poop and madd ghetto

Originally Posted by AAclaire420

I have 2 10" mmats in my g35 coupe , slaps pretty hard I think

I dont really see to many other people using mmats products

They're HUGE in Florida

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

Don't yall hate when folks have 230523754859 cheap tweeters and PA horns in they car, its loud, but its sounds like poop and madd ghetto
i think dom has speakers in his grille
laugh.gif

If they're seleniums or actual marine speakers its okay, but people OD with the horns here, its to the point where I even see people in Honda Accords,Civics, Lexuses and Maximas(usually older though) with em(and they sometimes actually look nice on the outside)

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

thats the difference between us and them.

theyll never be on my level, but to each their own.

why, could someone help explain this culture to me, or else imma be very ignorant and say some dumb things about how i feel about putting a speaker in thebackseat.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

stay away from infiniti. why don't you want a sub?
I dont know... For some reason it just bothers me... Plus I drive a Civic
laugh.gif
I just want it nice and loud and clear... Speakers will give some bass themselves ;lol
i think a 10" would be enough for some low end. those comps surely won't give enough bass for a subless system
Yea I had a sub before but I got my car broken into and they stole everything
smh.gif
So I still have the amp which is a 1 channel i think 400w... Doesthat make sense?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by awash242

Spot Rusherz wrote:

awash242 wrote:

Spot Rusherz wrote:

Getting paid today
pimp.gif

Goin to copp my system after work... a ___ is HIGHLY anticipating this +**@
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
What you got planned? and what you drivin?
nerd.gif

2 12 Kicker L7's
Kicker ZX 100.1 amp
Image Dynamics 6.5" Component speakers * I was going to go with some other brand, but the spot I'm going to has these speakers *
Sundown Audio SAX - 100.4 component amp
Alpine CDA 9887 Deck.

and they are custom building the box...
smokin.gif

Good choices
pimp.gif

The Sundown 100.4 is one of the best amps Ive used. The signal is crystal clear. I have one bridged for my L6 mids, giving each one ~300 rms without any problems
smokin.gif

That's similar to mine...
I got two Kicker L7's
6.5" Boston Acoustics
2,000 watt Hifonics (brutus)

All in a 02 Jetta

stay away from infiniti. why don't you want a sub?
I dont know... For some reason it just bothers me... Plus I drive a Civic
laugh.gif
I just want it nice and loud and clear... Speakers will give some bass themselves ;lol
i think a 10" would be enough for some low end. those comps surely won't give enough bass for a subless system
Yea I had a sub before but I got my car broken into and they stole everything
smh.gif
So I still have the amp which is a 1 channel i think 400w... Does that make sense?
laugh.gif
yeah that makes sense

what amp is it?

Back
Top Bottom