Official CAR AUDIO Thread FAQ added

I need some affordable 6.5 speakers for my 05 altima. Any suggestions? I want a clean, crisp sound with some bass as well.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by krazyl3gz

I need some affordable 6.5 speakers for my 05 altima. Any suggestions? I want a clean, crisp sound with some bass as well.

http://www.caraudio.com/f.../showthread.php?t=264323

And if you need tweeters:
http://www.madisound.com/...nfo.php?products_id=8609
you expect a noob to know how to install that? where's the crossover?

QFT
laugh.gif
You cant just start posting drivers and expect a noob to jumpright into an active set-up.

Kenwood just release the new Excelon 9140
devil.gif
, waiting for my pre-order tobe process by the military exchange FTL
frown.gif

It's too much work for a noob to go active. average person doesn't care either. i know i don't.. i'd just rather throw a %*@$ load of power ata passive setup.

Yeah...the mid range and higher end component sets are way overpriced though.

Anyways, have you heard the JBL GTI MKII's? I was thinking about getting rid of my 15 inch mag for them. Only thing I don't like is that they'redual 3 ohm voice coils.

I might do 2 15's or 12's sealed. I can barely fit 3.5 cubed in my car right now the way the trunks shaped. Unless i fiberglassed it, but that'stoo much work hah.

3 mag v4's on a sundown 1500d would be
pimp.gif
only need 1 cube sealed. orported 15" q, ported 12" bl, ported ssa xcon/icon, ported incriminator audio lethal injection(nasty subs) 4 DD1508's would be nice too.

It's too much work for a noob to go active. average person doesn't care either. i know i don't.. i'd just rather throw a %*@$ load of power at a passive setup.

Yeah, its too much for a noob. What do you consider a #+@% load of power though? cause ive got 320rms to each of my hybrid L6's and 100rms to each L1 in anactive set-up... I guess its all relative.

Originally Posted by krazyl3gz

Yeah...the mid range and higher end component sets are way overpriced though.

Anyways, have you heard the JBL GTI MKII's? I was thinking about getting rid of my 15 inch mag for them. Only thing I don't like is that they're dual 3 ohm voice coils.
I have, and they are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by awash242

It's too much work for a noob to go active. average person doesn't care either. i know i don't.. i'd just rather throw a %*@$ load of power at a passive setup.

Yeah, its too much for a noob. What do you consider a #+@% load of power though? cause ive got 320rms to each of my hybrid L6's and 100rms to each L1 in an active set-up... I guess its all relative.
The xs65's will be getting 300 per side... should be enough, if not i'll throw another set in some kick panels and look for an amp thatcan do 350-400x4

quick question i got a box with 2 10" punch subs how much can i sell it for ?? i took it out of a car that got totaled at my shop

Also, I don't really have a budget for a system, just what I'm willing to pay for a specific product

if i have 2 tweeters, 2 fronts, 2 rears, and 1 sub. how do i determine how many channels i need in an amp?

Originally Posted by jretro23

if i have 2 tweeters, 2 fronts, 2 rears, and 1 sub. how do i determine how many channels i need in an amp?

don't get rears. get a 2 channel for the fronts and a mono for the sub

Back
Top Bottom