Official CAR AUDIO Thread FAQ added

I heard about those e8's. I know a guy getting 4 of those in a F-150 with a Sundown 1000D.

I might do 10-16 of those things, lol. If I have enough space.

Just got a new radio. Its a Pioneer AVH-P31000DVD and for some reason everything is good except the AM radio, it gets static all the time and unbearably I can barely listen to 10 10 wins. Any help?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Damn thats too much right there
laugh.gif

Aye MMN school me one time on what kind of amp i would need for 3 12"s. I been reading but im still confused on this 4 ohm makes it 1.67 ohm and all that jazz.

still getting the IA LI 12"s

Thats right around my price range. Damn i thought you'd forget about the old box
laugh.gif
for the new box im gonna have to get it made somewhere cuz i dont know about tuning a box to 32hz.

This is why i told you to do the 8's this time

box will be smaller and amp will be smaller which will save you a TON of money. Your electrical will thank you too.

I cant do 8's tho. One more thing, so all I need is a 2000+watt amp with a 1-Ohm Power Rating 1x2000 right? Im gonna put that audioque at the top of the list but im gonna see if there is anything cheaper.

I might go with 2-12" Fi Q, Sundown SA-12, Incriminator Audio: Lethal Injection.

I wish there weren't so many subs to choose from.

Honestly, the 8s that MMN is talking about are GOOD.
I might even get them, I sold my Icon a couple months ago and been rockin without my sub so 2 of those 8's would do me real nice.

I'm gonna sell my 2 ssa xcons to get 3 of the 8's

they're more efficient than the xcons so they'll get just as loud in the right box...box will be tiny and it wont tax my electrical system.

I was actually gonna get an xcon or two, but found that deal on the icon for $140 and couldn't pass it up.
How'd you like the xcons? I heard nothing but greatness about them.

I loved them

had 2 of em in 4 cubes tuned to 30hz on a sundown 3500

low end was amazing, they remained accurate @ any volume and got reallll loud

Back
Top Bottom