Eclipse CD7000
ID comps
MB quart dsc 450
12" incriminator audio lethal injection in 2.5 cubes tuned to 32hz
Elemental Designs nine.1
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
 didnt even see that cause the thread dropped back a couple of pages but eggy the HU came in last week it looks good the remote was still in the package he said it hadnt been installed in a car it was just like a demo

yeah thanks for hooking me up with that
and whats up with the new sn? for a minute i was like he didnt say the price on here how would anyone else know?haha

oh ok and is there anyway to hook up the hu with out it being installed in a car that isnt too much trouble? and im still questioning myself on if i should get 1 or 2 of the leathal injections

best bang for buck amp as of right now imo is the DSC2000.1 by MB Quart, 2000rms @ 1ohm. can be had for less than $300 NEW. if u gonna buy don't wait cause the price I'm sure will jump another $50-$100 soon. I've seen one of these pushing a 18" BTL and man was that sub moving.
I am running two of the DSC4125 and they are the beast 4 channel amps I ever owned. got them for $120 new when first came out and now they are running $150

I got a few stuff Ima try to get rid of fellas
got two Orion 2500d's....2500rms @ 1ohm
pair of 15" RE SX dual 2ohm
hifonics XX-goliath 5kw

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

Thats right around my price range. Damn i thought you'd forget about the old box
laugh.gif
for the new box im gonna have to get it made somewhere cuz i dont know about tuning a box to 32hz.
noob questions:
i have no idea wat all that mumbo jumbo means
wat exactly does it mean to tune your box? that's only for ported boxes tho correct?
tired.gif
ohwell.gif

also,
if i had a sub that's 4 ohms, to get it down to 2 ohms i just have to wire them parallel right? and the amp is a 2 channel amp so i just bridge it?

Im kinda new to this ...but I was wondering I have polk component speakers in the front...pioneer 6.5 in the back and 2 12 in the back...sometimes when the bass is up real loud I can hear crackling through the pioneers in the back..Should I turn the bass in the inside speakers and just have the woofer in the back? I guess the speakers cant really handle all of the bass....The polk in the front are hooked up with a X over and the ones in the back are wired straight to the unit..

MMN my insurance called me today, theyre coming thru for me. I was about to order those subs and amp you recommended if my insurance wasnt gonna cover me but today it all changed.

3 New 12" Alpine Type R dual 4 ohm
Power Acoustik 1200 watt amp
Almani s7 3000 watt amp
installation

How could they wire it for the best results? Any other amp recommendations? or is that AudioQ still good?

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

can they get u dual 2 ohm versions?

get rid of those amps asap...they're beyond trash.
You think they would? Ill try to get them to change it to those. I knew you would say somethin about those amps
laugh.gif

if they can't get u the dual 2s, powering them is gonna cost more

1500w amps that do rated power @ 1 ohm are dime a dozen

@ 2 ohms? not likely..

i wish i could but i ony have a 2 channel boston amp...would my car even be loud anymore(if i got rid of the rears)??

amps do more power @ 1 ohm than 2

lower the ohm= more power the amp puts out

for the 2's u can get a mb quart dsc 1500 or a sundown 1500...the mb quart is cheaper, but the sundown has better filters, crossovers, and is a bit smaller.

for the 4's u can get the audioque 2200d, sundown 2000, or mb quart dsc 2000

Back
Top Bottom