*****Official Cardinal VII and Flint Grey VII Post*******

here are some shirts that will go with the cardinals and flints...

my favorite cardinal shirt...
138711418.jpg

as you can see the shirt has 3M reflective material around the shoe...
138711422.jpg
138711429.jpg

front
138710883.jpg
138710872.jpg

back and sleeve
138710907.jpg
138710875.jpg

front
138711033.jpg
138711030.jpg

back and sleeve
138711065.jpg
138711024.jpg

flint shirt
138710797.jpg

email:[email protected] ebay:nikeshoeaddict (743) [/b]​

Quote:
I JUS CAME FROM MY LOCAL CHAMPS AND A WORKER TOLD ME THEY WILL BE PUSHED BACK UNTIL 5/30/06 IS THIS INFO TRUE CAN SOME ONE CONFIRM? THANKS

You guys need to stop paying attention to these 8th hand information. The shoe will be released on time, I repeat, THEY HAVE NOT BEEN PUSHED BACK.
[/i]

mayne all those cards. shirts are clean!, and :smh:
nono.gif
that's the type of shirt we get with the flints? >:
mad.gif
...looking for that wht/grey/prup. fitted cap to go with the flints anybody know where to kop at mayne pls. let me know!
We rep da BAY
We don't rep California!!! - Turf Talk

yo them cards are nice man i seen them at champs a week ago. I must say they look better then the flints, so im gonna grab 2 pairs
if it is not the shoes then what is it!!!!

aim: dtrain62285
yahoo:dariusc123

I'm definitely coppin both of 'em..there hott in person..maybe two pairs of cardinals and one flint..

I wear a size 13 in all other Jordans and they fit me fine. What size should I get for these VII's? I was thinking a 12.5 (which are only sold online on sites like Eastbay). Do they run big? How do they fit? Thanks in advance to anyone for help on sizing.

i think the viis run true to size. they fit real tight on your foot so if you have a wide foot like me you might want to get a half a size bigger.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

hjdunks26 they run true to size

if it is not the shoes then what is it!!!!

aim: dtrain62285
yahoo:dariusc123

just the flints for smoove.
[/i]

[/url]
R.I.P. LaToya. I ain't know you. But if my girl loved you, I can too. Sleep well.

Saw the flints and cardinals today at the store and i am passing on the flints and copping the cardinals

the flints look better in pics and are terrible in person.
the cards are mad fire and a must have. I might just cop two pairs of the cardinals.

I'm not feeling both of these. The Cardinals are nice for nostalgia but they're not for me and the Flints look like some fake VII's. I'd rather cop some Black/Red's or some Olympics, at least it would be worth my money.

Back
Top Bottom