*****Official Cardinal VII and Flint Grey VII Post*******

Finishline will be receiving the cardinals.
New Jersey Nets
#15 Vince Carter #35 Jason Collins #24 Richard Jefferson #5 Jason Kidd - C #12 Nenad Krstic
# 0 Jeff Mcinnis #31 Lamond Murray #7 Bostjan Nachbar #34 Scott Padgett #10 Zoran Planinic
#30 Clifford Robinson #11 Jacque Vaughn #21 Antoine Wright

yo any info on where i could cop the tan shirt with Cards on it?
"N's trying to lean on Jay, shots gonna stand you up"-Jay-z

IM MAD THIS GOT STICKIED...IM GLAD THESE ARE BOTH GR'S...ONE OF EACH.!

man has any1 got a e-mail form nikewiz? i sent them an e-mail saying i wanted to buy the cards on the 10th and they still havent got back to me im heated!!! >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
:\
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
:smh:
nono.gif
: :smh:
nono.gif
:smh:
nono.gif

^^GIVE THEM A CHANCE TO REPLY..THEY GET BUSY AND SOMETIMES IT TAKES THEM SOME TIME TO REPLY..I REMEMBER SENDING THEM AN MO AND I DIDNT GET A REPLY FOR A LONG WHILE...BUT IT WAS ALL GOOD THEY ARE PROFFESIONAL AND WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU....I GOT MY SHOES! JUST GIVE THEM A CHANCE.

these two shoes are hot releases can't wait to cop me both, hopefully everyone can get their pairs, it should be easy to get though,

^^^^
I concur good sir!!!
****Team Born-Again****
"Jesus Christ Is Life, the rest is collecting Js"...
go bears
Go Cubs
Sell me your Air Max 90's sertig pack. DS sz 13

i honestly dont think that the apparel made for the shoes go good when you where it all together. to me, it just looks funny

so can someone post pics of the OG cards and Retro cards, i wanna see the difference...
on an another note... i'm way too fresh to be stale...

Philippines
Member No. 90[/center]

They just had the cards on display at FL, but they didnt have the flints. Dude that worked there said he aint no nothin bout the flint and that they was prolly not gonna get em cuz they was girls. I turned laughed and walked out!

I think they want you to wear reeboks and adidas gear with your j's...

Don't worry about Nikewiz...they will take care good care of you. They also reply here on NT when things get too crazy.

That jacket is extra hard
"People ask me.. you know what I'm saying..If I ever reach the top will I forget about them.So I ask them if I don't reach the top, will yall forget about me"
-Playa Fly​

^agree def. coppin, will it hit stores or online release?
We rep da BAY
We don't rep California!!! - Turf Talk

Quote:
anyone have the msrp for big kids size?

Eastbay has the kids sizes for both in the catalog I got yesterday.

Big kids: $94.99
Kids: $54.99
Little kids: $39.99
Baby: $23.99

Will: When the two of us get together, man, we're invincible!
Jazz: Granted, my brother, we're good. But people can still see us.
For sale: DS Olympic VII size 7 -- hit me up on AIM/AOL: h1joly

Back
Top Bottom