*OFFICIAL* Carolina Panthers 2023 OFF-SEASON

#KeepPounding

pimp.gif

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Great comeback win to bounce back from some awful losses. Defense looked much better in that second half. Takeaways are so important to this team. And I can't say enough about this man here :pimp:

View media item 1207617
But there's definitely a lot of work needed, great to get a W like this, especially with everyone else in the South currently being under .500 and heading into this tough stretch

Onto Cincy… #KeepPounding

Shout out to Philly Brown, with one of the most fluke punt returns ever :pimp:. I'll see if I can get a GIF up later.

James Dockery back with the team, after Richie Brockel got placed on IR. Dockery would make a good gunner on special teams and brings some familiarity with the defense we run.

Safe to say we caught a break, 3-2-1 is much better than 3-3… so many missed opportunities, just glad they didn't result in an L. If I recall correctly, the Packers' tie gave them some leverage at the end of last season, so that will be something to keep an eye on down the line.

Glad to see Cam looking healthier as the season progresses, onto GB… #KeepPounding

3-2-1 

That's a helluva lot better than 3-3, but a helluva lot worse than 4-2 
embarassed.gif

I'll take it. Defense still had some lapses, but were good at times as well.

Killa overall looked very good. HE NEEDS TO RUN (in moderation, of course). It worked great today!

On to Green Bay....

#KeepPounding 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Game nearly gave me a heart attack but I will take it.

Few takeaways in my opinion:

- We have to figure out some kind of game plan to take care of Cam back there. Maybe bring up a guy from the practice team or try new rotations but he is taking too much of a pounding back there.

- Clearly we are a second half team

I have many more but I'l have to wait until i am a little more sober...

Great game none the less!

KEEP POUNDING!

Thank the Gods for Cason! That was a much needed stop.

Not gonna lie...I was calling for this dudes head when he kicked to Pacman. It was poor tackling on Roman Harpers part mostly but damn...Its rare to see a kicker NOT kick it out the back of the end zone in today's game.

Of all the games I missed, I would miss a thriller!!! :smh: :smh:

Was keeping up via ESPN app just about all game, the ebbs && flows due to being kinda out the loop were too real, brehs....:smh:.

Saw Cam with 17 carries tho?!!? :wow: Looks like he was finally 'unleashed' && had a hell of a game based in the box score...what happened on the pick he threw?

And did I really see an 89 yard run by Gio && a 97 yard KR by Pacman right after we re-took the lead?? :x :x

&& I was ok with Ron kicking the FG on 4th, even tho I thought he was honestly gonna go for it...but he would've subject to a bit of hindsight criticism either way imo. Thought it left Cincy too much time to score, && it did, but then Mike Nugent happened...:smile: :pimp:

All in all, not eem mad with this result...South lead is still ours. Hope to catch a replay of the game later this week.

While it was good to see Cam scrambling, he clearly is not healthy and that ankle of his is not fully healed. He just did not seem to be as elusive and quick as we have seen in previous seasons. I cringed every time he would take a hit because it seemed that every time he would get up slower and slower.

I'm very curious what happened to Carolina's stout run D. Kuechly still the anchor, Short and Star were supposed to get better, not worse.

even tho Cason made a pick, he and Melvin were absolutely terrible. They might be the worst pair of starters in the league. I'm ready for Josh to come back at least he's far more athletic then those two.

Jerrico could've ended the game with that beautiful pass Cam gave him in the end zone.

Our D is buttcheeks fellas, besides Luke, TD and Short. Everybody else is paying in mud.

Lowkey our line played very good in the 2nd half. Hopefully that is a sign to come.

I was very satisfied with how our backs performed.

This patch work everywhere secondary, line, and ST will not get us over the hump.

Last edited:
It's interesting how the tables have turned. We're now dependant on the offense to keep us in games. It's too early to look to the off season, but we have to look to the Draft and free agency to find some above average DBs. Not to mention strengthening the ends.

Just looked at the score on my phone...

At work so I can't watch the game but...

YIKES. :x :smh:

Back
Top Bottom