*OFFICIAL* Carolina Panthers 2023 OFF-SEASON

3-5-1 
frown.gif

10-28 
indifferent.gif

Cam needs to stop doing Beats commercials and BEAT some NFL teams (no wifes/girlfriends tho pls
tired.gif

I could see this as soon as we let go of Smith...then you add the Hardy situation...
mean.gif

Last edited:
I'm so disgusted by this organization right now I have no words for them . The product being put out on the field is disrespectful to it's fan base.

I'm so disgusted by this organization right now I have no words for them . The product being put out on the field is disrespectful to it's fan base.
After a conference championship, in which we weren't even competitive in the playoff game hosted at our house. 

Salary cap notwithstanding, because we still owe Steve that 5 mil. 

WTF?

It's hard to be a fan of the Panthers when there's never been consistency within the franchise. I'm going to ride regardless because of the home ties...but damn man...
mean.gif

After gutting the receiving core, I was like ok ya'll want Cam to look like **** this year? Is that what it really is? You don't do some **** like that after winning the division. Plus, I'm pretty sure we could have restructured the deals, and the backfield is payed waaaaaaayyyyyyyy too much...dudes can't even stay on the field. 

Can't lie Gettlemen has had two pretty good drafts, I understand him trying to handle the situation with the cap. But he straight crapped his pants with thinking he has a LT and RT already on this team. The way that line is paying they should not be collecting a check. And the same can be said about the secondary. I think we have found a long term corner in Norman, I think it has finally clicked for him.

Can't lie Gettlemen has had two pretty good drafts, I understand him trying to handle the situation with the cap. But he straight crapped his pants with thinking he has a LT and RT already on this team. The way that line is paying they should not be collecting a check. And the same can be said about the secondary. I think we have found a long term corner in Norman, I think it has finally clicked for him.
Yeah, his draft picks haven't been all bad, but when you don't have leadership on the team then there's no way you can expect to rely on rookies, not to mention some of the washed up veterans. 

I'm disgusted with Gettlemen overall. 

Can we fire RR now?
Last year's 12-win season and playoff appearance bought Rivera another season, but he's not a good HC. Better DC, fine.

3-6 start better not fall on Cam. My man is getting aired out with defensive pressure like the FBI pursuing Eric Frein. Plus I'm still of the belief Newton needs more offensive weapons on the edge to properly flourish.

Sad thing is the division remains up for grabs. A hot win streak and playoff appearance changes the demeanor of the locker room and complexion of the season quickly.

Honestly at this point give me draft picks and talent vs a playoff berth.

And it will only get worse this game we have 3 Olinemen out this game. Cam running for his life again.

Last edited:
Damn, never thought I'd see you wave the white flag.

Dog we don't deserve it, we suck in every aspect this year. For the last 4 years we were good on some part of the game. Either the Offense was nice and the D sucked. Or it was the other way around. We can't run it, can't protect long enough to throw it, can't get to the QB on D, can't stop the run, and we have no playmakers in the secondary. Our return game sucks and covering the return sucks.

Last edited:
just keep cam please. get him some protection and some weapons asap. im aslo in favor a giving RR the axe. hes DC material not HC material

Sooo close, funny my stream went out right before the FG :smh: good game nonetheless

Back
Top Bottom