*OFFICIAL* Carolina Panthers 2023 OFF-SEASON

^Same, glad at what I saw, Kelvin is going to be a big factor, his height alone is a problem

Just didnt like the countless hits to the head on Cam and only getting 1 call for it, and it was offset :smh:

I seen at least 3 helmet to helmet hits

Gametime!I finally bit the bullet and got NFL Sunday ticket To Go. I'm not local, so I think it will be worth it.

Just came by to say I hope we have a competitive game and that we don't have any serious injuries on either side.

With that said, game on fellas!

Completely missed the game fellas.

Who shined and who looked ok?

I see Worley had 6 tackles. Did he play that much on d or is that special teams stats?

How Bradberry look? I see he got a pick :pimp:

Last edited:
Basically the entire WR corps feasted. Too much one 1-on-1 coverage that you guys capitalized on. I'm glad it got interesting in the 4th when we were dead in the water.

Good game fellas!

Completely missed the game fellas.

Who shined and who looked ok?

I see Worley had 6 tackles. Did he play that much on d or is that special teams stats?

How Bradberry look? I see he got a pick
pimp.gif
Cam looks like the MVP he is. Besides his first pass getting tipped (and intercepted), and a careless fumble while scrambling, he was outstanding.

Newton: 24/40, 353 yds, 4 TDs, 1 INT, 1 FUM. 6 carries, 37 yds.

Olsen: 5 rec, 122 yds, 1 TD

Benji: 7 rec, 108 yds, 2 TD and this:

kbcatch.0.gif

Stewart pulled his hamstring and didn't play after the first quarter.

Fozzy looked good in Stewart's place. 16 carries, 100 yds.

Bradberry did get a pick. However, he got beat pretty badly on the 49ers first TD pass.

Luke got a pick too.

I did see Worley play on defense, and break up a pass or two.

The Panthers got sloppy and lackadaisical at the end (Cam fumble, Ginn not fielding a kickoff properly 
indifferent.gif
). It was beyond frustrating, but they recovered well.

We can't have 4 turnovers, though. Without the turnovers, this would have been a complete smackdown.

Overall, a solid game. 

#KeepPounding  
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Good game fellas

Kelvin Benjamin :pimp: i swear if we had him last year we would have that ring

Minnesota defense is no joke
Rough start to the season so far
We got 13 more to go to be better #keeppounding

Bene cut?

Gettlemagic iffy?

What is happening? Not what I expected to read on a Friday.

nerd.gif

Bene cut?

Gettlemagic iffy?

What is happening? Not what I expected to read on a Friday.

:nerd:
Gettleman sending a message to the team that the secondary needs to get better
Not sure if it will be a success though
Thought we should have just have had Bene inactive for a game and not outright cut him
Mind is still boggled by the cut with the season already underway

Last edited:
Welp
At least we went to the Super Bowl last year
I just want Cam to stay healthy and that the team improves after this pathetic showing

Shula, coaching mistakes, turnovers.

That out of bounds call was complete and utter ********.

Without turnovers we win by 10.

Something has to ******* change man

Let me just remind y'all it was just 3 seasons back that we were in a 1-3 hole and turned it around to go 12-4 and that team wasn't as talented or experienced as this one.

So as much as I want to toss this season in the trash out of frustration, there's still hope.

We are getting gashed up the middle with the run and have rookies on the outside playing in a pass happy league...totally different team.

Back
Top Bottom