*OFFICIAL* Carolina Panthers 2023 OFF-SEASON

A hell of an effort to get back in it. Carr was impressive, especially coming back with that dislocated finger. Playoffs are out of the question for us, but I hope we continue to fight hard and tough for the rest of the season.

So you're saying there is still a chance???

#KeepPounding 
smokin.gif

we tried our best to give it away again. conservative 2nd half, trying not to lose instead of playing to win. 

Last edited:
So now that we are "officially" eliminated, what should the front office do in the offseason?
I would definitely want them to fix the offensive line and add more depth to the secondary and linebacker position
Also fire mike Shula

Last edited:
So now that we are "officially" eliminated, what should the front office do in the offseason?
I would definitely want them to fix the offensive line and add more depth to the secondary and linebacker position
Also fire mike Shula

And fire Ken Dorsey. There's no excuse as to why Cam is in his 6th season and still has terrible mechanics.

We don't need anymore LBs.

I would draft Fournette in the 1st if available. If not Jamal Adams and then D'Onta Foreman in the 2nd. We also need spend on veteran lineman.

Shula as to go regardless of what else happens this offseason. Every route our guys run is beyond 5 yards. That **** is inexcusable.

Spend on Tackles. Have to get the OL back to atleast where it was last season. Does no good to draft Fournette or Cook if we don't have an OL for them to run behind.

95% of our problem is playcalling and effort

We really lost Sean McDermott to the Bills. I hope he does well as a HC (except against us next year).

He should take Shula with him. 
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

We also sent Kony Ealy and a 3rd round pick to New England for a 2nd round pick. As deep as this draft will be going into the third round, this is a nice snag. Dependent on where the 2nd round pick will be.

We also sent Kony Ealy and a 3rd round pick to New England for a 2nd round pick. As deep as this draft will be going into the third round, this is a nice snag. Dependent on where the 2nd round pick will be.
Plus we still have one third round pick we haven't traded
Hope Gettleman works his draft magic

Back
Top Bottom