Book it.

laugh.gif
I wrote this in the game one post...
I like the Cavaliers in 7.
pimp.gif
Lets Go!!!

http://www.youtube.com/v/ICdXAmd1TWA&hl=en

Don't have a heart attack now lol.

Like I said in the other thread, if there was a time where Lebron was/NEEDED to go OFF???? It will be this game, I fully expect him to do work (yes, Rob &Big). As for his role players, maybe Joe Smith and Delonte play solid ball but the rest of them dudes will most likely be silenced.

On the Celtics side, Paul Pierce since he's the one who allegedly said this game will be a blowout will most likely outshine the rest of the Big 3. 99%chance Ray Allen still doesn't show up though.

Celtics in a close one.

if Leon Powe logs in:
<15 minutes: Cavs by 10.
=15 minutes: Undefined.
>15 minutes: Celtics by 20.

Its a game 7 and anything can happen.....

Is this the time lebron has a break out game? Will ray ray and PP get out of their funk?

I just hope its a good game. I can't stand blow outs.

I hope that this game is close and goes down to the wire. This better not be like the Celtic's blowout against the Hawks.
sick.gif
We thought anything could have happened in that game, but it turned out not.Lebron's play, the Big 3's scoring, especially Ray Allen, and the officiating will have a big impact on this game.

C'mon Cavs, prove Noble Kane
grin.gif
Bron better take it to the rim over and over and over and over and over..............

I was looking for this post.

I actually believe that the Cavs are gonna steal this one on the road

Cavs all the way!!!!
Its on like Donkey Kong
I must say though SMH @ KG destroying my squad night after night but enough is enough its time Varejao STAND UP!!!!

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

C'mon Cavs, prove Noble Kane
grin.gif
Bron better take it to the rim over and over and over and over and over..............
If the cavs beat the celtics i will put in my sig that i am the biggest moron on the planet...

Originally Posted by Girl thats Jules

hope boston blows em out and takes that energy into the detroit series

same kind of energy that got transfered over from atlanta?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

If the cavs beat the celtics i will put in my sig that i am the biggest moron on the planet...

It'll be tough but I think we can take them - should have won one of the first 2 games though and we wouldn't be in this situation. The Cavs havebeen playing pretty poorly - but still winning or staying close for most of the games. 1 decent game is all they need and the pressure is really on the Celtics- they were expected to win the series and are definitely expected to win at home.

Back
Top Bottom