Official Cavaliers @ Celtics- GAME SEVEN 3:30pm ET ABC vol. WIN OR GO HOME

Mike Brown never praises anyone else on that team besides Lebron, that must really help the team self confidence

That team will never have a second star cause no1 will want to play with Lebron because I'm sure people are realizing how arrogant he has become

why do NT always hate?
eyes.gif
is hatin' good for y'all? good for yourhealth?

on this board, kobe and lebron get hated on a lot, and coincidentally, they're the 2 best players in the L.
eyes.gif
. please appreciate the greatness.

I'm impressed at the great job that the Cavs administration did by adding more depth to the Clevland roster this season. They had inside toughness, anddecent shooting on the perimeter. For LB to shoot such a low percentage, and still put up the type of numbers that he did...you would be an idiot to blame himfor the loss. The Celtics just wanted this game seven more that the Cavs did.

Originally Posted by GORDON GARTRELLE

Originally Posted by FYALADY

Lebron is not even on Kobe's level right now, he still has a lot to learn, and a lot of jumpshots to practice (AND free throws).
LOL.

Lebron still has lots to learn, that's because his potential is still high through the sky.

And that doesn't mean he is not even on Kobe's level.

Sure, Kobe can shoot better and hit ft's more often.

But there are a lot of aspects that Lebron is better at.

LOL. You need to check into rehab. I say this only because I care.

Neither of these two teams were worthy of advancing today, but since they were playing each other there could only be one outcome. The only reason the Celtics won is because the Cavaliers could not make baskets when it mattered, not because the Celtics are a distinctively superior team. Cavaliers had generous opportunities to convert and tie up at the very least, but they flopped. It wasn't necessarily Lebron James who caused this failure moreso than the rest of that gimpy team's squad who couldn't support his efforts. He messed up some clutch shots, but he also carried the team throughout most of the four quarters. Celtics just aren't a top calibre team either. Don't let the last two rounds of barely winning fool any of you or give you false confidence much less give you the confidence to brag about this team. Detroit isn't Atlanta or the Cavaliers, nevermind any team in the West.

And that's the truth, Ruth.

I still can't believe Ben Wallace was on the floor to close out the game with the way he played. I'm beginning to think Mike Brown's PT decisionsare salary-based.

What a poor sport Lebron was by walking away after the game is over.

He'll probably take it out on all the waiters by stiffing their tips.
laugh.gif

Boston won't win in the regular season because:

1. They don't have a good PG or C.
2. They don't have depth.
3. It takes time to build chemistry.
4. They aren't a very good defensive team.
5. They are going to face injuries.
6. They are old.
7. Doc Rivers isn't a good coach

Boston won't win the title because:
1. Doc Rivers can't coach out of the first round.
2. If Atlanta took them to 7, there's no way they can handle Cleveland.
3. They have no one who can stop Lebron.

4. If Cleveland took them to 7, there's no way they can handle Detroit.

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

Bottom line is people are so busy slurping Bron they refuse to criticize him.
really? have you skipped this entire thread? people are criticizing the guy left and right.

I'm not talking about just this game. I mean in general people refuse to criticize him. He does some stupid stuff and no one will say anything aboutit. In reality he's kinda like Kobe a couple years ago yet 1) everyone loves him so it's ok and 2) he actually has people that can help.

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

moz-screenshot-1.jpg
capt.8d4f920fd45c4149a787ff03b5fd42bd.cavaliers_celtics_basketball_mawt115.jpg

Finally representing the Bay Area like should be
pimp.gif

was thinking who was rocking the sf cap
laugh.gif

as long a lebron is in the east, he will have a chance of going to the finals.

the celtics better win a road gm, because i see detroit splitting the first two gms

something i noticed about his press conference yesterday as well, he was asked a question about how the trade may have affected the Cavs ability to play welldown the back stretch of the season and into the playoffs and he said something to the effect of yeah it probably was a factor b/c it takes a while for playersto adjust to playing with him while he can adjust to playing with any kind of teammates much easier. this statement for me goes back to what hot sauce saidabout they can't play well when lebron is playing well. it makes perfect sense to me, when like in yesterday's game lebron has the ball 90% of the timejust dribbling at the top of the key for 20 seconds and then makes a move, it has to be difficult for his teammates to gauge what he's going to do, shootor pass, so i think it keeps them off-kilter. i do think some of it is on mike brown, cause he has to be the one calling that 1 on 5 offense for Bron where hejust dribbles the freaking clock out, but still that could be a reason why his teammates don't consistently hit shots (ie Larry Hughes, Z, etc.)

Back
Top Bottom