Official Cavaliers @ Celtics- GAME SEVEN 3:30pm ET ABC vol. WIN OR GO HOME

smh.gif
smh.gif
@ Lebron jacking up that 3.......not needed
smh.gif

RockDeep:
Yeah... this is why no one can really get into a rhythm... Bron can't get anyone else into the game cause they are standing around looking again. When he does pass they aren't in game rhythm.
I completely disagree, and this is going to sound like the same exact thing I was saying about Kobe 2 years ago: they are standing around NOWbecause LeBron came out of the gate to begin the game GUNNING. I missed the very first 1:20 of the game, but once I sat down to watch, LeBron missed 5consecutive shots, made a left handed layup, then missed like 3 more before getting an and-1.

Now that's fine; no one shoots 100%, but the problem I had was that he NEVER looked to pass. Teammates were running around setting picks for each other,back picks, double screens, and all LeBron was doing was setting things up for LeBron.
RockDeep:
WHy not just set 2 and 3 man pics for Lebron at this point since he is just looking to score? He is going to shoot them right out of the game.
Why not set up plays for West? I do agree with that last part, though.

And for anyone thinking about the 'hater' accusation: save it. I love LeBron. I'm just talking about this one game, today only.

And right as I type this, the Cavs had a chance to take the lead with a good play, down 88-89... and LeBron shoots a 3 after the ball had only been passed onetime on the offensive end.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom