OFFICIAL CAVALIERS V WIZARDS GAME 4 POST VOL: YOU CANT SEE ME

roll.gif
at Gibson flinching at Haywood

Man those solider 2's are sick in that colorway. I tried them on at work and they are super comfortable........just can't buy them until the wizardswin this series lol

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Originally Posted by dreClark

What is Lebron playing in????

feet-jesus.jpg

laugh.gif

Jesus sandals....
laugh.gif

And yeah, Tirico is very annoying with the "sideshow" comments. Talking about it's unfortunate to even be giving Soulja Boy so much attention inthe first place.
smh.gif

"Now you say 'Hubie he took that one off the dribble', but they were running a double trap, and here, he finishes off glass"
roll.gif

They need to cut Tiricos mic and just let HB take it from here, dude makes the longest, most back asswards sentences, but somehow makes them compelling andinformative

Thank ya'll for noticing how bias Tirico is against the Wiz. Every 5 seconds he slurps LeBron and calls the Wiz "characters" who have "offthe court garbage". Son this ain't the Cleveland Fox Sports.....call the game and stop picking sides. If I wanted to hear that I'll watch Comcastwith the Wiz announcers.

Deshawn must've mean mugged this cat in pregame warm-ups.

Haywood is a sucker...I still remember when Roy Hibbert was about to son his $$! back during the summer before his freshman year up at Georgetown.

Originally Posted by J0E HUSTLE

Cavs will be fine.

King with 40 and 10

Cavs win by 8.

The rush of being home with the crowd really carried WAS. Now that that's dead, Cavs regroup and roll.
He is almost there... if the CAVS give him just SOME help on the points.... this is 3-1.....

Tirico called Soulja Boy a "one hit wonder, double A rapper" WHY? What did the kid do to him? The FCC should fine this cat or something.

Damn Wiz kids, grab a damn rebound.

Tirico needs to be eliminated from doing all playoff games.

those soldier 2's are dope. i love how they got the dunkman on the bottoms of the shoes like the old air jordans use to have

Seriously, Tirico is a perfect example of why so many people on here get heated at LeBron , the amount of hype and untouchablility the media assigns to him issickening, he can do no wrong, he never gets dunked on, he always makes the right play, ect ect ect. This is just gettin so old, I WISH Hubie would justchloroform his #%+ silently and hide him under the table for the 4th, I can barely stand this game having to listen to him mention Stevenson and his garbage,and Soulja Boy every 5 seconds
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom