Official Cavaliers vs Celtics - Eastern Conference Semis Game 1 Post

pimp.gif

2/18 with 10 Turnovers

LOL at Ray Allen and PP combining for 4 points and the Celts STILL winning.
Great game tonight, I think the Cavs will pull out Game 2 though

later.gif

Haters can suck a !+$+

The man avg. 30-8-7

Yeah he cost the team tonight, but the Cavs will adjust and at least steal game 2. Boston is supposed to take care of home. No biggie.

What a great game tonight.

The celtics D on lebron was incredible. They won the game with ray allen not getting a bucket.

Lebron will come back from this. Man...I can't miss ANY of these games if they are all like this. Celtics still undefeated on their home floor during theplayoffs.

per espn in regards to lebron:

The C's have the big three, a deep bench and the best record. But they don't have the game's top closer

If they double-team me, it won't be something I haven't seen before. It may have caught Joe [Johnson] off guard, but it won't catch me off guard. When I'm on the court, we always have a chance

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

todays top closer!!!!

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Everyone has these types of Nights... but think about this. IF Lebron can have a good game AND The Cavs stay close like they did tonite... The Celtics are in trouble.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Everyone has these types of Nights... but think about this. IF Lebron can have a good game AND The Cavs stay close like they did tonite... The Celtics are in trouble.
Don't forget Rock, Pierce and Jesus combined for 4 points as well...

I doubt that will happen again

What the hell was wrong with LB tonight? That last layup was AUTOMATIC for duke, especially in the 4th.

Cavs are going to regret that one...P2/RayRay had awful games. That was one for the taking.
smh.gif

how can 3 stars suck that badly?

ray allen SUCKS. dude is so freakin' overrated. if he isn't scoring, he's more useless than mark madsen.

LOL @ all the Lebron's kid references.

Talk about bad offense by both teams, my dude Ray didn't even score a damn point, the hell?!?!?!

Back
Top Bottom