Official Cavaliers vs Celtics - Eastern Conference Semis Game 1 Post

What is worse Bron 2-18 10 TO
Ray/Piercs 4 points total??!

sick.gif

What a crappy game
laugh.gif

W
eek.gif
W I don't think I've ever seen LeBron play that bad before and w/ Blood34 and Jesus having only 4 points, the Cavs missed a GOLDEN opportunityto steal a game in Boston. Props to KG though on finishing strong in the 4th and E.T. played well too.

damn boston is overrated....that aint happening to bron again.

...and Ray Allen and PP won't go a combined 4 points again, whats your point?

A lot of players had bad offensive games.

Damn...LeBron was straight up OFF...I mean people have bad shooting nights...but I cant believe how bad this was...Its not like the Celtics played amazing D onhim...He just couldn't hit anything...I mean driving lay ups in the end off the game!...Shocking really...
Nice game by KG though...thats what saved the celtics, since so many guys were off...

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

damn boston is overrated....that aint happening to bron again.

...and Ray Allen and PP won't go a combined 4 points again, whats your point?

A lot of players had bad offensive games.
Ray BEEN playin like trash and the likelyhood of LeBron getting right to PP getting right....

Im taking LeBron.

Pierce has to work to hard on D to have anything on O. He avg only 13 ppg vs CLE this season.

KG came through on that one. But why the hell is he so over-confident, they almost to the cavs? I don't even think he will win a championship ever.

i still see my cavs winning this, lebron shouldn't have another game like this, neither will paul or ray, we just gotta lock down and hit more open shots,we have to get the next one

Originally Posted by 75 Partly Cloudy

why wasn't Wallace guarding Garnett on that last Boston possesion??

Because KG would have still cooked him too...Wallace is about 2 inches shorter than Joe Smith. KG would shot over top of him even easier.

chris and barkley are right. you gotta play lebron like phil does with kobe.

phil puts kobe in positions to finish. brown puts lebron in a position to go 1-on-5. shows the type of coaching difference

EH, this is why i have no faith in boston winning it all becaus ray allen soft has has been knowing to go MIA in playoff games and the same for PP. KG playedhis *@* off tonight tho.

Doc Rivers said it during the season that Ray Allen was the toughest to implement in his system, IMO he never looked comfortable and had to sacrifice the most.

ray seems like he is only a supplemental scorer now he is on the Celtics. he might have been the main option on the Sonics, which is why he scored more. but onthis team it seem like he is just a good bench player. i think the Big Three should be KG PP and Rondo.

ray is like the Reggie Bush of the Celtics.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Doc Rivers said it during the season that Ray Allen was the toughest to implement in his system, IMO he never looked comfortable and had to sacrifice the most.

when all you can do is shoot and be a one-dimensional player, yea it'll be hard. go learn to how do something else to help the team then, like rebound,defense, and create plays

Back
Top Bottom