Official Celtics vs. Hawks Playoffs Series Thread (BOS wins 4-2) vol. TheSwagOfSweetJones

nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
Should be a clean sweep...

Clown alert: 

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

Keep amping them bum %#+ celtics...we gonna keep trashing them...this ain't 08..clowns

Celtics find a way to win this series, it would not surprise me at all if they take the East now that the Bulls are gone. They've only have to deal with Miami and they've given them fits.

Ray is "50/50" for Game 1 (sidelined with bone spurs in right ankle):
"[Allen is] probably [a] game-time [decision]," said Rivers. "The way I think it’ll probably end up, he’ll go over and do his routine early, and honestly, if you want to gauge it, if he gets through his routine, which he hasn’t been able to do the last two times he’s tried to play, then he'll probably play. That’s how I'm going to judge it. My coaches will call me and let me know, but we’ve got two plans, one with him and one without. And one with him and maybe not in the second half, we just don’t know. That’s just the way we’ll play it."

This should be a good game. I see the Celtics taking it in 6.

How is Bradley going to match up with Johnson? He's going to be assigned the toughest defensive assignments throughout the playoff run.
How is Allen and will he be himself with his ankle?
Is Rondo going to be able to push the ball as usual with his back spasms?
How will the older guys fare with a deep playoff push?
Will the bench be able to come through with so many injuries?
Do we have enough interior presence with just Stiesma?

Lots of questions about the Celtics but I know their veteran leadership should help them this postseason. Let's go Green Team!

Sorry finns, didnt see your thread and I made one as well.

Now for some reason I can't edit it
laugh.gif
Lets just let it die

Legooo

I think the Celtics will win in 7. They've been involved in so many 7 games playoff match ups that I wouldn't be surprised if this goes to 7 games.

tracy mcgrady is the second round virgin
i take boston

but seriously, i think C's in 6

Why is Boston treating Josh Smith like he's Tim Duncan or Dirk?

Throwing all types of double and triple teams at him.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom