Official Celtics vs. Hawks Playoffs Series Thread (BOS wins 4-2) vol. TheSwagOfSweetJones

Originally Posted by Chao

Rondo needs to keep his cool, that's really stupid.
That being said...what an awful call. Come on Boston, put them away in 5 now. 
pimp.gif

What I came in here to say.

Originally Posted by H3AT1N6

Originally Posted by DubA169

Props to the ref taking that hit. Bron would have flailed his arms and fell to the ground.
bron still stays on your mind while your watching another game?
Makes no sense....smh
You would think Bron had sex with these guys girl friends or something.

Rondo has all the right in the world to be upset that was such a @$#@$## bad call let them play.

By far the dumbest tech I've seen someone take this year. How you going to do that to your team when you just cut the lead to 4 with a minute left. And further to that in a game where if the C's won, that is the definition of stealing a game. Being that close in a game you have no business being a part of, just not a good move.

Rest of this series is going to be interesting though. Suspension or not. C's just need Ray back to make it interesting.

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
Mark Davis pulled his best Tim Donaghy impression tonight. Only way his precious Hawks could win this game. Celtics in 5.

Btw, Hawks are worse than I thought. Celtics shot extremely poorly and still almost won.
roll.gif
 still finding ways to throw shots in after a loss.
laugh.gif

tongue.gif

They most likely would've lost this game anyways though, Josh Smith would've went to the line and put them up 6 even without the tech.

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

Originally Posted by H3AT1N6

Originally Posted by DubA169

Props to the ref taking that hit. Bron would have flailed his arms and fell to the ground.
bron still stays on your mind while your watching another game?
Makes no sense....smh
You would think Bron had sex with these guys girl friends or something.
...says the one of the biggest Lebron stans on this board.
laugh.gif

Captain Save-A-Br0n

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Not much to play about the actual game. we played horrible the whole game and didn't do %#+@ to deserve to even be that close. I don't even blame Rondo for freaking out at that ref after that call though....loose ball foul like that
30t6p3b.gif

With the NBA the way it is now a days it'll be something that will $!+@ our chances of winning.

I've always loved Josh Smith's game despite the critics. Rebounding and defensive energy are a given, but Josh is coming into his own offensively as a potential go-to-guy for Atlanta in addition to Johnson. I feel like this season he really came into his own. Shot selection can still improve but if he's truly unhappy in ATL, please bring him to Philly in a Sixers uniform. That being said, my belief is Boston still wins this series comfortably.

Didnt they say they were gonna start giving out techs just for lookin at the ref wrong tho...? Rondo already had no business walkin toward the ref in a thuggish manner
laugh.gif
give that _ 3 games. This aint WWE and he aint Brock.

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

Keep amping them bum %#+ celtics...we gonna keep trashing them...this ain't 08..clowns
[h4]PLAYOFF HISTORY[/h4]

Championships: 17

Last Championship: 2008

Last Season:
Lost in Eastern Conference semifinals

Championships: 1

Last Championship: 1958

Last Season:

laugh.gif
Yeah... let that marinate a little. Your team is worthless, barely won against a team that did everything wrong, and you'll be back to reading about the Falcons draft in no time.

Keep amping them bum %#+ celtics...we gonna keep trashing them...this ain't 08..clowns
[h4]PLAYOFF HISTORY[/h4]

Last Season:

Last Season:

laugh.gif
Yeah... let that marinate a little. Your team is worthless, barely won against a team that did everything wrong, and you'll be back to reading about the Falcons draft in no time.

Did you win last night clown ? I don't give a damn about you posting Celtic history..history you wasn't even alive for...like I said this isn't 08 and we going to keep stomping your head in

[h4]PLAYOFF HISTORY[/h4]

Last Season:

Last Season:

laugh.gif

Did you win last night clown ? I don't give a damn about you posting Celtic history..history you wasn't even alive for...like I said this isn't 08 and we going to keep stomping your head in
You'll be ghost by tomorrow, 'clown'. I didn't know the Hawks had fans.

"I think definitely he does," Donaghy responded when asked if Rondo was building a poor reputation among the officials. "Depending on what type of referee is on the floor that night, they're all gonna seek out and be the guy that T'd him up and call their buddy the next day and say 'I got the S.O.B. for you for the last time you gave him a hard time."

Read more at: http://www.nesn.com/2012/...tml?rs-img120=0#comments

521709816.gif

Back
Top Bottom