Official Celtics vs. Hawks Playoffs Series Thread (BOS wins 4-2) vol. TheSwagOfSweetJones

Ray 
30t6p3b.gif

al is normally a reliable ft shooter, too.
refs rarely give that foul before the inbound call

New Rule: next year the Hawks aren't allowed in the playoffs, even if they make it.

Tired of watching these dudes fail and take horrible shots year after year.

See you C's in the next round. Good job hawks. And to think this was the year T-mac was going to get out of the first round
laugh.gif

how did no one realize them playing "welcome to atlanta" in the boston garden at the end of the game??

roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
disrespect

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

Keep amping them bum %#+ celtics...we gonna keep trashing them...this ain't 08..clowns

Keep amping them bum %#+ celtics...we gonna keep trashing them...this ain't 08..clowns

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Thanks for playing!

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

Pierce fouled Johnson

Roles reverse they would of definitely called the foul no matter the time
Agreed.  Definitely got him w/ the body from what I saw.  Johnson just didn't flop like Pierce would've in that situation.  

Kevin Garnett: "Thank you to their owner, for giving me the extra gas. Next time he opens his mouth, know what [you're] is talking about."

pimp.gif

What's the story behind KG and the hawks owner?I've been working these past couple of days so I missed the 2 games

Originally Posted by jongjong24

What's the story behind KG and the hawks owner?I've been working these past couple of days so I missed the 2 games
Didn't catch the whole story on the radio but I believe the Hawks owner told some people at a charity event that KG was the "dirtiest player in the game." Also something about him being old.

Spoiler [+]
15.jpg

Back
Top Bottom