Official Celtics Vs Heat Conf Finals. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Game 6 Friday.

I'm feeling good about this game so far.

If Boston can keep it up they can take game one, it's really a struggle watching Ray miss those free throws though. 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

There were some ridiculous techs/fouls on the Knicks in the first game of the Heat/Knicks series too. I remember Melo got T'd up for passing the ball to the ref.

@stevepopper-Ed Malloy, who burned his struggles into the minds of Knicks fans in the first game of the playoffs, now doing a number on the Celtics.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Are they going to take away Anthony's basket? The officiating in this sport is terrible. This is why I only watch the playoffs.
They fixed it

They still aint show a shot with the ball still in the hands yet but okay
eyes.gif

Talmbout "Yea its in his fingertips" when there is black space inbetween lmao

Originally Posted by miamib30514

They still aint show a shot with the ball still in the hands yet but okay
eyes.gif

Talmbout "Yea its in his fingertips" when there is black space inbetween lmao

You're right. They reversed a basket for no reason and no speculation at all.
laugh.gif
Swear

..just waiting on us to dictate the pace 2nd half.

Allowing 35 in the second quarter is no good, but no panic. Need to have Wade moving a bit more though to shake him loose.

As I said before, one of the keys to this series is rebounding. Miami's lead started to evaporate when Boston started to get more rebounds.

@NotBillWalton: LeBron is always reading a book before a game, probably trying to figure out how it got its title.

Damn.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

@NotBillWalton: LeBron is always reading a book before a game, probably trying to figure out how it got its title.

Damn.
eek.gif

laugh.gif

Damn.
Winner.

Originally Posted by KMante

Damn.
eek.gif

laugh.gif

I'm shocked that new lebron jokes are even possible. It feels like I've heard so many. That was good tho ha

Peyton Manning?

Also that was God awful defense by the Celtics that last possession 

I'm forcing myself to watch this game
sick.gif
, I cant wait for whichever team wins this series get exposed next round. This game reminds me of a Pick up game at my local gym.

Where is pierce? WHY is SAS promoting Prometheus. Ughhhh. Can't escape that loudmouth.Go see prometheus tho!

Back
Top Bottom