Official Celtics Vs Heat Conf Finals. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Game 6 Friday.

^ And thats why if u guys make it to the finals which is most likely going to happen, you guys are going to catch a beat down from whoever comes out of the west, no homecourt no bs calls on the road, bye bye miami

That Ciroc commercial was
pimp.gif

As good as ROndo is overall, his total lack of a jumpshot is a situational liability. He is DEATHLY afraid to shoot...and don't bring up that 3-pointer he hit last series.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

As good as ROndo is overall, his total lack of a jumpshot is a situational liability. He is DEATHLY afraid to shoot...and don't bring up that 3-pointer he hit last series.
QFT

It's inexcusable how Miami is able to give him that much space. 

damb i cant believe these Refs are hitting these jumpshots and blocking all these shots. They are jedi mind tricking the ball to go in the rim when lebron shoots. its so unfair. the fix is in.

i understand Heat is winning but why the fans already hitting the exits with 2 mins left, enjoy the win

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

i understand Heat is winning but why the fans already hitting the exits with 2 mins left, enjoy the win
That's Miami fans for you. Being a Phins fan, I see this all the time. It's disgraceful. But nothing surprising.

Originally Posted by John Mayer

damb i cant believe these Refs are hitting these jumpshots and blocking all these shots. They are jedi mind tricking the ball to go in the rim when lebron shoots. its so unfair. the fix is in.

That's not what anyone is saying.

Obviously the Celtics got outplayed this game they couldn't make $*@*, and would have lost anyway. 

But if you're really gonna sit there and act like there wasn't bad officiating this game, both ways at time, then just stop watching basketball. 

So damn heated watching this game Lebron yelling by KG made me want to put a hole through my TV.

Whatever, on to the next game. Boston can beat this team they just need to make their shots and Pierce needs to step up. Bad game. 

Originally Posted by John Mayer

I like how you bring that up when the game is over. Now its just wade and bron padding stats, which is exactly how they lost game 2 last year
wink.gif

Huge rebounding advantage and the ability to protect the rim with ease?

Chris Bosh ETA: 6/12/2012
edit: 

Spoiler [+]

hahaha_medium.gif

Back
Top Bottom