Official Celtics Vs Heat Conf Finals. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Game 6 Friday.

People should be angry at the refs for making the game hard to watch. That's about it for their role in game 1

Since when is it just Celtics fans complaining about the officiating in game 1?

"Danny Crawford," "Ed Malloy," "These refs," and "Tech" were all trending worldwide on Twitter last night.

Originally Posted by JD617

If you're gonna complain about officiating, at least wait until it actually impacts a game. The Celtics got thoroughly outplayed, bottom line.
this.  ^ rational

Refs did a terrible job calling that game, and that's a FACT!!! I still believe the Heat were going to win that game regardless but officiating has to get better.

People still don't get it. The fact that the Heat score 2 points of techs doesn't matter, the poor calls disrupt the flow of the game, the flow of the player. 

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Game 1 is out of my system. Onto game 2. I hope the Crawford bros./Malloy sit this one out.

Yeah hopefully they can sub in Ray Allen and Paul Pierce.

Originally Posted by rashi

People still don't get it. The fact that the Heat score 2 points of techs doesn't matter, the poor calls disrupt the flow of the game, the flow of the player. 

That's part of it for sure. What I wanted to say was yes, the Celtics were sluggish and were outplayed by Miami. Whether the techs had an impact on the game or not, it's the underlying issue about NBA officiating and the fact that in a later game or God forbid, in the Finals, some calls such as those technical fouls, could definitely have more of an impact on the outcome of the game. 2 of those techs were just nonsense.

FTR, I'm strictly a KG fan and NOT a big Celtics supporter, so don't get it twisted thinking I'm whining because my team lost.

Originally Posted by rashi

That's not what anyone is saying...

I don't understand how so many posts are acting like there's a bunch of Celtics fan coming in and saying we lost BECAUSE of the refs. 

Not at all. Boston lost because they got outplayed, and couldn't score to save their lives.

All everyone is saying is that the refs sucked, on both sides of the court at times, but whatever just throw out your 
laugh.gif
's at everyone like were blaming the refs. Nobody is doing that, the Celtics would have lost either way the refs were just bad and made the game frustrating to watch, plain and simple, nothing else, no excuses.

But whatever I'm so ready for game 2 I have a feeling Boston will take it, there's no way they shoot that poorly again, especially Pierce. 

It's a damn shame watching Ray out there too, missing Bradley a lot more than I would have expected 
30t6p3b.gif

I will never root for Boston bc they suck donkey dong but i will say this,

Jesus Shuttlesworth is one of my favourite players of all time and i feel like part of my youth died watching him play last night.

I wish him to play at his best because as a fan of competition I feel Bron will earn it more playing against a healthy Boston Big 3

Originally Posted by rleelum25

can someone inform me of the dates of the nba finals games? im in miami the week of the 11th June -16th ..wanna see if i can make a game...
As of right now they start on Tuesday, June 12th. But that can be moved back to Sunday the 10th if both series wrap up early. Since the Western teams have better records the first two games will be out there. So you're looking at Sunday the 17th, Tuesday the 19th or Thursday the 21st if you wanted to attend. I'm hoping it starts on the 10th as well but I don't think the OKC/SA matchup will be a short series.

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Originally Posted by quik1987

I thought Boston had a chance with Bosh out, but I was wrong.

It was one game... 
Yeah, but look at what happened last year. Miami whooped on Boston with Bosh, and now this year they're whooping on Boston WITHOUT Bosh. 
Bottom line, Miami just whoops on Boston. 

So yeah last night was one game. But we all know deep down inside, whether you're a Miami fan, Lakers fan, Boston fan, Chicago fan, OKC or fan of whoever else, that Miami is going to take Boston out in 5 games or fewer.

And if it does go 6 games, Boston will probably only win games at home. 

Originally Posted by dmxfury

People should be angry at the refs for making the game hard to watch. That's about it for their role in game 1

Exactly. It affected the viewers. As shown by what was trending and what the media is talking about. Messed up the flow bad. Hope tonight's game is better.

This is where you separate us Laker fans from the Kobe fans. Any Laker fans rooting for Boston in this series are clearly just Kobe fans. F Boston. 
pimp.gif

But with that said, the refs were blatant last night. The Heat are already a great team, they don't need any help to beat Boston. 

Originally Posted by PRIME

It was one game... 
Yeah, but look at what happened last year. Miami whooped on Boston with Bosh, and now this year they're whooping on Boston WITHOUT Bosh. 

So yeah last night was one game. But we all know deep down inside, whether you're a Miami fan, Lakers fan, Boston fan, Chicago fan, OKC or fan of whoever else, that Miami is going to take Boston out in 5 games or fewer.

Obviously Celtics are looking beat up and like the clear underdogs at this point but lets just not jump to conclusions that Boston has no chance until at the very least after tomorrow's game.

Give them more credit than that. 

had the tv on, but that was ugly basketball to watch
unless you are a heat or celtic fan, i dont know how you sit through that

Yeah I don't think any Celtics fans think that's why we lost, but still %!#%%+% annoying to watch. Kills the flow.

Ray Allen and Doc Rivers get 0 respect
30t6p3b.gif

Need to win game 2. Must win.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Yeah I don't think any Celtics fans think that's why we lost, but still %!#%%+% annoying to watch. Kills the flow.

Ray Allen and Doc Rivers get 0 respect
30t6p3b.gif

Need to win game 2. Must win.
Ray needs to be benched for game 2. He is worse than Sasha Pavlovic.

Originally Posted by PRIME

It was one game... 

Miami did not "whoop"on Boston last season.  They had their way game 1 and 2 but the celtics gave away game 4 and 5 because of dumb mental mistakes, far from gettin whooped.  Everyone is writing off Boston after just one game.  Thats a veteran team with a great coach and they're gonna put up a fight. 

2 pts.
Come at me with "flow of the game' and you're an imbecile. Flow was affected to the tune of 35 pts in the 2nd equaling

the Celtics best quarter.

This series would have been very interesting if Green, Bradley, and Ray Allen were healthy. It seems like all my teams have lost championships to costly injuries during the postseason (Perk in '10, Gronk and Kendall Marshall this year
30t6p3b.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom