Official Celtics Vs Heat Conf Finals. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Game 6 Friday.

Originally Posted by ItsaBayThang

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Originally Posted by quik1987

I thought Boston had a chance with Bosh out, but I was wrong.

It was one game... 
Yeah, but look at what happened last year. Miami whooped on Boston with Bosh, and now this year they're whooping on Boston WITHOUT Bosh. 
Bottom line, Miami just whoops on Boston. 

So yeah last night was one game. But we all know deep down inside, whether you're a Miami fan, Lakers fan, Boston fan, Chicago fan, OKC or fan of whoever else, that Miami is going to take Boston out in 5 games or fewer.

And if it does go 6 games, Boston will probably only win games at home. 

Miami did not "whoop"on Boston last season.  They had their way game 1 and 2 but the celtics gave away game 4 and 5 because of dumb mental mistakes, far from gettin whooped.  Everyone is writing off Boston after just one game.  Thats a veteran team with a great coach and they're gonna put up a fight. 

Dude, losing in 5 games = whooped, no matter how you try to rationalize it

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

It was one game... 
Yeah, but look at what happened last year. Miami whooped on Boston with Bosh, and now this year they're whooping on Boston WITHOUT Bosh. 

So yeah last night was one game. But we all know deep down inside, whether you're a Miami fan, Lakers fan, Boston fan, Chicago fan, OKC or fan of whoever else, that Miami is going to take Boston out in 5 games or fewer.

Miami did not "whoop"on Boston last season.  They had their way game 1 and 2 but the celtics gave away game 4 and 5 because of dumb mental mistakes, far from gettin whooped.  Everyone is writing off Boston after just one game.  Thats a veteran team with a great coach and they're gonna put up a fight. 
Just because a team gives away a game that doesn't mean they didn't get whooped on. 
Whether you try to push it out until the very end, or just flat out give up, winning 1 game in a 7 game series is getting whooped on. Especially with Lebron and Wade taking turns scoring 30+ a night. 

Boston had "mental" mistakes because Miami clearly took them out of their game and comfort zone, then out performed them on top of that.  

Because look at what happened in the finals, Miami ended up with the same problems and Dallas ran them out of town. 

I'm not stating my opinion based off of 1 game, Miami won at home as they should. But I also know that Miami is a younger, faster, more athletic team than Boston. 

Does Boston really have the fuel to run with Miami an entire series? Not in my opinion. 

Originally Posted by TupacsBack

Unless

stern lets the 305 shoot 100 freethrows a game

timmy gonna win that 5th ring
You think so? I honestly don't know what to think of that series. 
It will be a pretty good match up though. 

Tim doesn't need anymore though 
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
J/k Timmy the GOAT PF

Just because a team gives away a game that doesn't mean they didn't get whooped on. 
Whether you try to push it out until the very end, or just flat out give up, winning 1 game in a 7 game series is getting whooped on. Especially with Lebron and Wade taking turns scoring 30+ a night. 

Boston had "mental" mistakes because Miami clearly took them out of their game and comfort zone, then out performed them on top of that.  

Because look at what happened in the finals, Miami ended up with the same problems and Dallas ran them out of town. 

I'm not stating my opinion based off of 1 game, Miami won at home as they should. But I also know that Miami is a younger, faster, more athletic team than Boston. 

Does Boston really have the fuel to run with Miami an entire series? Not in my opinion. 

I feel you.  Was watching the end of last years series with my boy and we were just like #!$ are the celtics doing out there, just giving away games in the 4th.  But I dont think Bostons gonna do down in 5.  I see this series going 6 games.  But then again, I had OKC beating the Spurs.

Anyone should have known that Miami was going to destroy Boston last night given the circumstances. I'm not betting on Boston to win this series, but I'm certain that from here on out it'll be a lot closer than people think. Everyone still takes the recency effect as face value.
30t6p3b.gif
Live and learn fellas.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Anyone should have known that Miami was going to destroy Boston last night given the circumstances. I'm not betting on Boston to win this series, but I'm certain that from here on out it'll be a lot closer than people think. Everyone still takes the recency effect as face value.
30t6p3b.gif
Live and learn fellas.

^This.

Originally Posted by juicyju

This series would have been very interesting if Green, Bradley, and Ray Allen were healthy. It seems like all my teams have lost championships to costly injuries during the postseason (Perk in '10, Gronk and Kendall Marshall this year
30t6p3b.gif
)
Don't forget KG in '09. Killed our repeat.

WOW @ "Just Give Us The Trophy Already"

30t6p3b.gif

I was just like this a few years ago....

stay humble heat fans.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

30t6p3b.gif

stay humble heat fans.

You must not know that that's just the OPs shtick since last season
laugh.gif

Lets not take the foot off the gas and get big headed

We are on a mission to get a ring

The Heat need to continue with the tunnel vision

Hard to watch Ray out there struggle so much...even at the FT line.  He keeps his body in great shop and his training/conditioning is top notch.  Certain injuries just cripple a player and those bone spurs make him look terrible.  He has been having ankle issues since playing at Seattle.  Hopefully he can gut it out.  No one wants to see him go out like that. 

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

30t6p3b.gif

stay humble heat fans.

So 1 person's statement defines the rest of us? Good to know.

FYI, I dont like that part of the thread title neither.

Originally Posted by TupacsBack

Unless

stern lets the 305 shoot 100 freethrows a game

timmy gonna win that 5th ring
You think so? I honestly don't know what to think of that series. 
It will be a pretty good match up though. 

Tim doesn't need anymore though 
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
J/k Timmy the GOAT PF

Indeed. I feel like the Spurs could give them a run for their money, if not beat them.

Tim Ducan is going to go off in the paint. It may take a game but, Timmy will eventually start to have is way with Joel Anthony. Also, SA is wayy deeper than MIA, their second team will run all over our bench squad.

End the end, deaux, if Miami can push it out to 6 or 7 games, the younger legs will prevail.

As a Heat fan, I don't even want to see Ray Allen go out like that. He's one of my favorite players of all time along with Eddie Jones, James Jones, and Haslem. He has the perfect shot mechanics.

As for the thread title, the real Heat fans know the difference between bandwagoners and legit followers. The true fans don't think this way. It's like how I posted in the Laker thread, how one guy said they should trade for Kevin Durant and some other guys are actually listening to some radio show host saying if the Heat lose they can trade Gasol for Bosh. I'm sure a sane laker fan or someone who has half-decent knowledge of the NBA knows how ridiculous those trades sound.

Let's not talk about the Spurs just yet, we have to get past Boston first.

i have a feeling the celtics are going to surprise a lot of heat fans tonight. i may be wrong but in no way would i be surprised if the c's take this game convincingly. people are giving way too much credit to an unproven heat team that has accomplished nothing in the grand scheme of things. espn is slobbering the heat, but the truth is they're not winning this year, and they're the 3rd best team out of 4 left in these nba playoffs. As good as lebron, wade and bosh are, if they lose this year it'll be 3 years and they still haven't accomplished what ray, pierce and kg could in their first year at the END of their primes.
Alll that said we'll probably lose this game lol.

Originally Posted by brandnew21

As good as lebron, wade and bosh are, if they lose this year it'll be 3 years and they still haven't accomplished what ray, pierce and kg could in their first year at the END of their primes.

grin.gif
First year together, and they hit the finals, second year and are possibly headed to the finals again. Lets also not act like Ray Allen and KG(two of my all time favs) aren't two of the best to ever do it, and KG 4 years ago was a monster.

Back
Top Bottom