Official Celtics VS. Knicks Sweep...Knicks=Embarrassment...

Kobe would have shot a fadeaway even over a triple team.

Why did Dantoni keep walker in for a last sec OFFENSIVE POSSEsSION. I would have put in all the guards and melo.

Rell had this posted on Twitter
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the NYK defense on the final play.  They still had a slim chance had they fouled quicker.

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the NYK defense on the final play.  They still had a slim chance had they fouled quicker.

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

roll.gif
roll.gif

The Knicks have let the Celtics off both times now. Although if Boston carries on playing this way then I foresee a second round exit.
The Cs have struggled in the first round as of late but don't make like the Knicks haven't been letting Boston, as well as other teams, off the hook all year long.

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

roll.gif
roll.gif

The Knicks have let the Celtics off both times now. Although if Boston carries on playing this way then I foresee a second round exit.
The Cs have struggled in the first round as of late but don't make like the Knicks haven't been letting Boston, as well as other teams, off the hook all year long.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

I'm still trying to figure out how they gave KG a timeout there. I don't understand.

Looked he called it. The Knick player (Walker?) didnt have hands on ball.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

I'm still trying to figure out how they gave KG a timeout there. I don't understand.

Looked he called it. The Knick player (Walker?) didnt have hands on ball.

Back
Top Bottom