Official Celtics VS. Knicks Sweep...Knicks=Embarrassment...

Originally Posted by RavageBX

I'm still trying to figure out how they gave KG a timeout there. I don't understand.
both hands on the ball and he's like 3 inches next to the ref

I'm still trying to figure out how they gave KG a timeout there. I don't understand.
both hands on the ball and he's like 3 inches next to the ref

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ that Jared Jeffries clip.

Tough loss for the Knicks.

Great effort by them with Stat going down early.

Melo had an incredible game but he had very little help from the supporting cast as evidenced by that fumble by Jeffries on the pass.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ that Jared Jeffries clip.

Tough loss for the Knicks.

Great effort by them with Stat going down early.

Melo had an incredible game but he had very little help from the supporting cast as evidenced by that fumble by Jeffries on the pass.

Originally Posted by S4L3

Melo should've made a move out of that double team.
Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Melo gave up IMO. Passing the ball, not fouling? what was he doing...
+%+@ y'all %@$!*+ talking about? He made the right play in that situation, passing it to guy 2 feet from the hoop...not his fault Jared Jeffries is a gump of extraordinary levels. #$$@# shouldn't have been on the floor the last 13 secs. anyway.

+%+@ y'all %@$!*+ talking about? He made the right play in that situation, passing it to guy 2 feet from the hoop...not his fault Jared Jeffries is a gump of extraordinary levels. #$$@# shouldn't have been on the floor the last 13 secs. anyway.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Looked he called it. The Knick player (Walker?) didnt have hands on ball.

He did at first. KG shrugged him off and then the ref comes in way after the fact and gives the time out. They were on the floor like forever smh

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Looked he called it. The Knick player (Walker?) didnt have hands on ball.

He did at first. KG shrugged him off and then the ref comes in way after the fact and gives the time out. They were on the floor like forever smh

2 BS loses. I AM DISAPPOINT. Gonna drink away the misery tonight. Jeffries should of shot that... right under the hoop. Whatever though, this team showed a lot of heart after the Game 1 debacle.. like I said I didn't think we were gonna win this series but love the way the team is playing until of course the last minute of the game. Not sure how I feel about Game 3, if they can come out with some intensity I'll be happy, we really need Billups back, asap.

2 BS loses. I AM DISAPPOINT. Gonna drink away the misery tonight. Jeffries should of shot that... right under the hoop. Whatever though, this team showed a lot of heart after the Game 1 debacle.. like I said I didn't think we were gonna win this series but love the way the team is playing until of course the last minute of the game. Not sure how I feel about Game 3, if they can come out with some intensity I'll be happy, we really need Billups back, asap.

Melo did all he could
30t6p3b.gif
too bad the rest of those bums looked clueless out there the last two minutes of the game

Knicks can't close a game with this sad cast of role players

Landry Fields
nerd.gif

Melo did all he could
30t6p3b.gif
too bad the rest of those bums looked clueless out there the last two minutes of the game

Knicks can't close a game with this sad cast of role players

Landry Fields
nerd.gif

Hell of a performance by Melo, damn shame it was in a loss.

If you told me pregame that with no Billups and no Stat for the 2nd half, we would be in it til the end I would have laughed in your face. It sucks to give two games away, but with the way the refs have been calling games and with the Knicks depth problems, I'm surprised we were that close.

I don't believe in moral victories in the playoffs so I won't try to spin this like its a great thing. We had these games and for whatever reasons it didn't get done.. Sucks. Time to go back and hope the Garden treats us well

Hell of a performance by Melo, damn shame it was in a loss.

If you told me pregame that with no Billups and no Stat for the 2nd half, we would be in it til the end I would have laughed in your face. It sucks to give two games away, but with the way the refs have been calling games and with the Knicks depth problems, I'm surprised we were that close.

I don't believe in moral victories in the playoffs so I won't try to spin this like its a great thing. We had these games and for whatever reasons it didn't get done.. Sucks. Time to go back and hope the Garden treats us well

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy

Melo had a GREAT game, but the biggest question is why he didn't even attempt to foul West at the end of the game.  That's inexcusable IMO....was he gassed?  Did he give up?  Did he not understand the situation?  Which one was it?  

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy

Melo had a GREAT game, but the biggest question is why he didn't even attempt to foul West at the end of the game.  That's inexcusable IMO....was he gassed?  Did he give up?  Did he not understand the situation?  Which one was it?  

I HAVE TO ask... how different is that last sequence with Wilson Chandler in the lineup... when outbidding urself goes terribly wrong...

laugh.gif
@ bill walker and jared jeffreis being on the court all 4th quarter of a playoff game

Back
Top Bottom