Official Celtics VS. Knicks Sweep...Knicks=Embarrassment...

eek.gif
eek.gif
this series is over

Jared Jeffries...
laugh.gif
hahahaha NY fans thought they team was makin noise with Jeffries n Bill Walker playin 30 mins a night
laugh.gif

sry for all u tru knick fans for clownin ur squad like this but wow... no effort, garbage players, star hurt... this series was never a series

This is rough.

Knicks are just completely out of it.

I really wish Billups was healthy and playing, it might not have mattered tonight at least, bt still.

Jared Jeffries...
laugh.gif
hahahaha NY fans thought they team was makin noise with Jeffries n Bill Walker playin 30 mins a night
laugh.gif

sry for all u tru knick fans for clownin ur squad like this but wow... no effort, garbage players, star hurt... this series was never a series

This is rough.

Knicks are just completely out of it.

I really wish Billups was healthy and playing, it might not have mattered tonight at least, bt still.

i expect the knicks to cut the lead down to about 10 before doc puts the starters back in to close out.... that's just how bad our bench is.

i expect the knicks to cut the lead down to about 10 before doc puts the starters back in to close out.... that's just how bad our bench is.

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

Looks like Boston bought their A game that some ppl thought they didn't have
First half they were crap again and finally broke the Knicks in the 3rd and they quit.

if this is it..Miami beats them in 5 or 6.

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

Looks like Boston bought their A game that some ppl thought they didn't have
First half they were crap again and finally broke the Knicks in the 3rd and they quit.

if this is it..Miami beats them in 5 or 6.

Back
Top Bottom