Official Celtics VS. Knicks Sweep...Knicks=Embarrassment...

Ray Allen has been killing it tonight. It seems like Melo has completely disappeared from the playoffs after that great performance from game 2. Definitely didn't expect a blowout with the Knicks playing it's first playoff game at MSG in years.

Ray Allen has been killing it tonight. It seems like Melo has completely disappeared from the playoffs after that great performance from game 2. Definitely didn't expect a blowout with the Knicks playing it's first playoff game at MSG in years.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

streethoopkilla wrote:
Looks like Boston bought their A game that some ppl thought they didn't have
First half they were crap again and finally broke the Knicks in the 3rd and they quit.

if this is it..Miami beats them in 5 or 6.

Whatever. 

streethoopkilla wrote:
First half they were crap again and finally broke the Knicks in the 3rd and they quit.

Whatever. 

Even if Miami does win in the next round, embarrassing the Knicks in front of their home crowd is still a nice consolation prize.

Some rivalry.

Even if Miami does win in the next round, embarrassing the Knicks in front of their home crowd is still a nice consolation prize.

Some rivalry.

@!$@ Jeff Green and the rest of these backup scrubs. Doc is so right about them. They are all sorry. This has to really piss off the starters.

@!$@ Jeff Green and the rest of these backup scrubs. Doc is so right about them. They are all sorry. This has to really piss off the starters.

This series is over,Heat-Celtics next 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Greens had a decent game but I hear you,everyone else hasn't done %+*$
30t6p3b.gif
. Least the starters are on their game tonight,Rondo,Paul and Ray having great games
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

streethoopkilla wrote:

Whatever. 

He's not wrong, though. Obviously that doesn't make the Knicks losing any different, but Miami shouldn't be worried based on this series.

streethoopkilla wrote:

Whatever. 

He's not wrong, though. Obviously that doesn't make the Knicks losing any different, but Miami shouldn't be worried based on this series.

30t6p3b.gif
. Least the starters are on their game tonight,Rondo,Paul and Ray having great games
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Green, West, Baby and Kristic are all talented players and can start for many teams in this league.... why they can't get it together i can;t figure out. they've had about 2 months and 20-25 games and still no chemistry from that bench.....

Green, West, Baby and Kristic are all talented players and can start for many teams in this league.... why they can't get it together i can;t figure out. they've had about 2 months and 20-25 games and still no chemistry from that bench.....

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I cannot believe we traded our starting center for Jeff Green. He's as bad as I thought he'd be. Danny is the worst GM in pro sports.

30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I cannot believe we traded our starting center for Jeff Green. He's as bad as I thought he'd be. Danny is the worst GM in pro sports.

30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
He's an idiot for that one,still salty bout that
mad.gif
. Why ruin something that brought you 2 finals appearances in 3 years and gave you a huge advantage over 90% of the league?? Just doesn't make sense
30t6p3b.gif

He better step down at seasons end.

Back
Top Bottom