Official Celtics VS. Knicks Sweep...Knicks=Embarrassment...

Well I said 15 in yall season thread but it actually was worse
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
to yall NY fans thinking the Knicks had a chance
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by S4L3

I would have rather seen the Bulls
You wouldn't want to make that mistake...

actually he's right.... if you're NYC and you're going to lose, you'd rather lose to the Bulls......nobody likes to lose to Boston.

actually he's right.... if you're NYC and you're going to lose, you'd rather lose to the Bulls......nobody likes to lose to Boston.

I didn't say we would beat the Bulls, but no one besides Rose worries me on that team. Obviously the Bulls are great defensively but if Rose struggles they're beatable. Like I said, it wouldn't really matter, every top seed would have been a challenge for the Knicks this season.

I didn't say we would beat the Bulls, but no one besides Rose worries me on that team. Obviously the Bulls are great defensively but if Rose struggles they're beatable. Like I said, it wouldn't really matter, every top seed would have been a challenge for the Knicks this season.

bench is still a concern for the celtics, if 3 starters put up numbers like that, it should have been a bigger lead.. anyway still a nice win, that was prettier to watch than the last two games
laugh.gif

bench is still a concern for the celtics, if 3 starters put up numbers like that, it should have been a bigger lead.. anyway still a nice win, that was prettier to watch than the last two games
laugh.gif

this is a prime example that talent doesnt always win, you need good coaching to work with that talent. this knicks team reminds me of our '98 team. all that talent with no coaching guidance.

this is a prime example that talent doesnt always win, you need good coaching to work with that talent. this knicks team reminds me of our '98 team. all that talent with no coaching guidance.

Freaking Rondo
smokin.gif

Was tied with Cousy for the Celtics assist record in the playoffs (19), and now he has the record with tonight's 20.

"It's only because he has so much talent on the team."

laugh.gif
Silliness

Look how many other PGs in league history had amazing talent to pass to. How come they didn't get 18, 19, 20 assists in the playoffs?

Dude is a floor general, and I love watching him.

Freaking Rondo
smokin.gif

Was tied with Cousy for the Celtics assist record in the playoffs (19), and now he has the record with tonight's 20.

laugh.gif
Silliness

Look how many other PGs in league history had amazing talent to pass to. How come they didn't get 18, 19, 20 assists in the playoffs?

%%# were ppl thinking they would tie the series? Boston just took a huge dump right at center court I don't think I seen a shooting performance like that from ray and paul in the same game

%%# were ppl thinking they would tie the series? Boston just took a huge dump right at center court I don't think I seen a shooting performance like that from ray and paul in the same game

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Freaking Rondo
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
Silliness

"But he can't shoot"

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Freaking Rondo
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
Silliness

"But he can't shoot"

Back
Top Bottom