Official Celtics VS. Knicks Sweep...Knicks=Embarrassment...

As a Laker fan, I knew the way Boston was playing at the end of the season didn't matter. They did the same thing last year and look where it got them all the way to the finals.

I'm not a Knick hater by any means, but damn they're awful right now. Even if they were healthy they would of lost against Boston's defense. Not to mention they don't play defense, and it's nost just D'antoni's fault. Melo & Stat don't play defense regardless.

The way the injuries hit at the worse time as well. Chaunceys injury did not look that serious to me, and Stat getting back spasms at the worst time, it's like they knew they had no chance smh.

Knicks weren't built for this season's playoffs anyway. I think most people knew it would take some time to develop, and without Billups it makes it worse.

Knicks weren't built for this season's playoffs anyway. I think most people knew it would take some time to develop, and without Billups it makes it worse.

pimp.gif
at the title change

i never understand why Amare takes so many jump shots. You're a POWER forward, at least post up a few times. smh. You already have Melo taking jumpers don't need another forward doing the same thing

i never understand why Amare takes so many jump shots. You're a POWER forward, at least post up a few times. smh. You already have Melo taking jumpers don't need another forward doing the same thing

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

boston is looking real good right now. i would not want to be miami or chicago with the way boston is playing now.

that 2nd round series between the celtics and heat is going to be crazy
They are playing an NBDL team right now though
laugh.gif

There D has def. picked up from the first two in Boston but I still don't see them getting past Miami.  It will be a tight series cause both teams hate each other obviously but I think that home court will be big for Miami.

i think the home court is going to be big for them  more in the since that they don't have to worry about a potential game 7 in boston more so then their home court advantage being that much of a factor.   bostons home crowd is way more of a factor then miami's.

if rondo plays the way he does when he's at his best, boston will win that series but the heats defense is alot better then what i've given then credit for in the past.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

boston is looking real good right now. i would not want to be miami or chicago with the way boston is playing now.

that 2nd round series between the celtics and heat is going to be crazy
They are playing an NBDL team right now though
laugh.gif

There D has def. picked up from the first two in Boston but I still don't see them getting past Miami.  It will be a tight series cause both teams hate each other obviously but I think that home court will be big for Miami.

i think the home court is going to be big for them  more in the since that they don't have to worry about a potential game 7 in boston more so then their home court advantage being that much of a factor.   bostons home crowd is way more of a factor then miami's.

if rondo plays the way he does when he's at his best, boston will win that series but the heats defense is alot better then what i've given then credit for in the past.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Originally Posted by Fearless

you are not going to win anything with D'antoni and bum ### Amare. Take note from the Suns.

You won't win with players that can't play defense. D'antoni isn't above or below average defensively. 
but look at his players...knicks need to worry about getting guys who can play defense first, then worry about their defensive scheme. 

that's what i meant lol , Suns didnt play defense when D'antoni was the coach and same for Knicks now.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Originally Posted by Fearless

you are not going to win anything with D'antoni and bum ### Amare. Take note from the Suns.

You won't win with players that can't play defense. D'antoni isn't above or below average defensively. 
but look at his players...knicks need to worry about getting guys who can play defense first, then worry about their defensive scheme. 

that's what i meant lol , Suns didnt play defense when D'antoni was the coach and same for Knicks now.

Back
Top Bottom