Official Celts vs Cavs - Game IV - 8pm on TNT edit: Celtics petitioning to wear home whites?!?!

"how can you be late when you're in the building?"

laugh.gif

Well LeBrick was still out in full force, but damn that was the nastiest dunk I've seen all year. Celtics aren't winning a title b/c they can't winon the road.

Originally Posted by MrMundayNite

Honestly, I can't stand LeBron James but that was one of my top 10 in game dunks of all time. The combination of speed, power, aggressiveness, just everything about it was amazing.

stop it just stop it

it was a great dunk but top 10? you got to be off that good kush

Boston should stop calling these bammas the BIG 3 The REAL BIG 3 never disappeared with the game on the line... AV, Smith got these fools shook.... OUR BENCHHAS THESE FOOLS SHOOK!!!

Just saw the replay of Lebron's dunk on KG...............Nasty.
sick.gif

Wish I had seen that in real time.

when is the last time a team won the championship without winning a road game in the playoffs ?

*goes to search*

Chuck probably wandered outside and across the bridge to Checker's...

...or The Cheetah.
devil.gif

sam casell is becoming a liability. i know he's a scorer but (aside from the open 3), he's taking horrible shots late in that 3rd quarter when the gamewas there for the taking...and of course he can;t defend gibson. doc should have kept rondo in while he was hot.

Originally Posted by ghost43t

Honestly, I can't stand LeBron James but that was one of my top 10 in game dunks of all time. The combination of speed, power, aggressiveness, just everything about it was amazing.

stop it just stop it

laugh.gif
how you gon' get mad at somebody else's top 10 tho

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Boston should stop calling these bammas the BIG 3 The REAL BIG 3 never disappeared with the game on the line... AV, Smith got these fools shook.... OUR BENCH HAS THESE FOOLS SHOOK!!!

who's calling them the big 3 but the media and networks. long time celts fan know there is no big 3 till you win it all.....

I don't remember a season where home court advantage was so important, for ALL TEAMS, in the playoffs.

Lakers will prob win in 7.

Celtics will prob win in 7.

Spurs could actually lose.
eek.gif

did chuck just eat some BBQ wings cuz his lips are oily as hell
roll.gif
andernie called him out on it too

Originally Posted by ghost43t

stop it just stop it

Co-sign
happy.gif

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Boston should stop calling these bammas the BIG 3 The REAL BIG 3 never disappeared with the game on the line... AV, Smith got these fools shook.... OUR BENCH HAS THESE FOOLS SHOOK!!!

who's calling them the big 3 but the media and networks. long time celts fan know there is no big 3 till you win it all.....
Chuck just said it, " They are 3 GOOD players... but not the BIG 3"

"frontrunning team" -- kenny the jet smith

that's sooo on point! couldn't have said it better myself

dudes are fraudulent and only get hyped up & pile it on when they're up with a real comfortable lead, otherwise they're soft

Back
Top Bottom