Official Celts vs Cavs - Game IV - 8pm on TNT edit: Celtics petitioning to wear home whites?!?!

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Well LeBrick was still out in full force, but damn that was the nastiest dunk I've seen all year. Celtics aren't winning a title b/c they can't win on the road.
As long as they win all their home games.

Originally Posted by WILLINC

KG aint nothin but a skinny black eel. Out there feel'n up Lebron's mom and gettin dunked on.
wow,
roll.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif

Yeah, typical stuff, Cavs won't get credit for anything...it's all about Boston and now Boston will just hold serve...

Let's remember this is a missed layup from being 3-1....

Ernie: "They [Celtics] have never lost at home, and they have never won on the road."

Charles: "That's called CONSISTENCY, Ernie."

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by you big dummy

4713ca6cb2b7605d620846ad373c9de1-getty-80391808cc064_boston_celtic.jpg
AWESOME
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

BTW, I think LeBron was REALLY embarrassed by his mother standing up for him. She's always done that, junior high, high school, AAU...SHe constantly yelledat officials, players and coaches.

I know I'd be like "Maaaaaaa.......C'mon....
embarassed.gif
"

laugh.gif

Another thing...Why the hell would Glen Davis log minutes in the 4th quarter??

Why are starters out till the 7 minute mark?

And to me, Cassell has only added more of a problem...Doc doesn't know who to play and when to play them

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

\
AWESOME
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

BTW, I think LeBron was REALLY embarrassed by his mother standing up for him. She's always done that, junior high, high school, AAU...SHe constantly yelled at officials, players and coaches.

I know I'd be like "Maaaaaaa.......C'mon....
embarassed.gif
"

laugh.gif

cmon man, i know he prollie feels that way, but you can't disrespect your mother like that with what he said. that's just straight updisrespectful.

4713ca6cb2b7605d620846ad373c9de1-getty-80391808cc064_boston_celtic.jpg

Such a sick picture.

Lebron's dunk was just crazy. Good job cavs. You did what you needed to do and its a best of 3 now.

Back
Top Bottom